Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

What is this sorcery?! I don't have a Costco membership anymore but I should ask my friend to pick this up for me! 

Ok, that does it!!!  I'm clocking out, gettin' in my car and driving to Costco now!!  I'm totally cravin' this and now require a sweet, lemon fix!  Thanks @Randell Heart 

This weekend at The Vault in Downtown Disney they had a few of the new bounding fashions from The Dress Shop! Pirates & Haunted Mansion themed. I can't believe I forgot to snap pics. I bought the Pirates headband. The dress didn't come in fun size...so none for me. ☹️

But, if you're nearby...and you're a fan of either... you must go check them out!

IMG_4147.JPG

Heres some photos (credit: The Kingdom Insider)

The dresses below are NOT at the store YET...but I'm hoping!

They said they'll be getting a few collections and rotating! They do have some of the accessories.

OMG!  I love that apple dress!  Seeing it lined up with the accessories brings back memories of shopping at Gymboree when my daughter was little!  She had an apple dress with a matching bracelet, purse and barrettes for her first day of kindergarten! ❤️❤️❤️

IMG_0826.JPG

@Randell OMG a I didn't know we were getting any of this stuff! I just thought it was MK only. I need that lil bat stanchion purse! 

I love that pirate headband and everything in the last two photos. I'm going to try to go to Downtown Disney either this weekend or when I come back to Coachella! 

@Randell Jesus help my soul - I'll be there in 23 days and they better have that snow white dress. 

Do you remember the price and smallest size available? I'ma also fun sized 😄

And I need those silver Mickey ears - they are on my list! (I have a head accessory obsession)

@Cyncynn Sorry, I don't remember the prices. XS was the smallest, but they run big. So, if you're an xxs fun-size 😉 it will definitely need altering. The Pirates dress looked like a ball gown on me. I still may cave and get it, but I have a stack of stuff I "meant" to get altered.

I'll be back there soon. I'll get the prices and if I get more info on the Snow White dress, I will let you know.

Thank you 🙂

Image may contain: 1 person, text

@Samtian for one of my birthdays we watched a Pirates of the Caribbean movie since it came out around the same time, maybe I should do it again! So excited for it to come out! 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT  You definitely should!

395688_10151293531940954_1856382511_n.jpg

Awwwwww Flower!! 💗

IMG_0827.GIF

Sorry I've been slacking over here. So there is a ton of new stuff at Hot Topic and they're having a 20% off sale. I saw this and had to post it. It's gorgeous! I love the artwork. 

IMG_3052.JPG

This is so cool but I don't really carry around backpacks these days. I'm sure they will have this pattern on something else. I feel like I've seen it before. 

@pixiedust2 I love it!  Heart Lucky for me, I got some of their "Hot Cash" burning a whole in my pocket shade.JPG

@veronika23, did you see this?

@pixiedust2thanks for posting! @ZombieMetroAnt thanks for the tag! It is super nice... I have a journal and makeup bag with that style of drawing. Not sure what I would do with a backpack 😄

Hot Topic has this art work a lot. Usually on Tank Tops. But they've had mirrors and a hairbrush too. 

Coming 4-10 to Uniqlo online (don't know if they will be in store then, if interested, call ahead).uniqlo 4-5.JPG

392374_10151418272620954_303046540_n.jpg

2,378 Replies
testing