Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

What does it say about me when the one I was most drawn t...

What does it say about me when the one I was most drawn to.😍😍😍...is for a villain! Maleficent.! (onyx but I like the other one too😂)

Re: The Disney Thread!

@makeitup305 So beautiful! Love the Minnie Mouse bow!

Best,

Rebecca 

Those are so pretty. I love the Pocahontas feather and Tatiana water lily rings. 

@makeitup305  These ARE really pretty!  Of course I like the $699 one best.  I can't stand it when jewelry gets marked up just for a name, though.  My boss has been sporting a $7,000 Tiffany bracelet and while it's pretty (and I adore jewelry!) I can't help but think that it's overpriced.  

@greeneyedgirl107  I love the most expensive ones too. I'd never buy any just because it's not the type of jewelry I wear but the little girl inside of me wants them all! 

There are so many more options for little girls than there were when I was growing up - I often look at all the princess stuff at Disney or just frilly pink dresses and think how much I would have wanted them when I was little.  I'm actually a little relieved in a way, b/c I know I would have wanted way more than my parents would have been willing to buy, then I'd have been upset.  @makeitup305  Sometimes I wish I had a niece so I could spoil her with this sort of stuff!

@greeneyedgirl107 I've always said I wish I could be a grandma without having to be a mom but being an auntie would do the trick 😉

Oooh I’ll have to check out the updated items. I have a Snow White necklace from this collection a few seasons ago. I get a ton of compliments on it! 

@alexasteph they have some really nice necklaces too!

These are pretty, especially the diamond crown. 

Those are so pretty!❤️

A3D6CFBE-31BB-4669-8233-418BC4930F02.png

5D753C06-583E-49D8-9302-7E1C0A5E0182.png

I took screenshots of this makeup brush set on ASOS the other day.  

@ClassicallyFab I think I mailed this one to you? 

@shimmerbait @Yes, yes!! You sure did, and it’s my very favorite! Thank you a million times over! 

Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?”

Seriously, my collection absolutely needed this!💕

@heartsmyface Such a cute brush set! Thank you for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

So nice to see you back @heartsmyface! I wonder if it does ship to Canada... the brand doesn't ship it here... not sure I would want to pay that price though.

I kinda had the same thought.  From the photos the brushes don’t look nice enough for the price.  I want some hakuhodo for that price.  @veronika23 

Yeah... this is more of a collector's item IMO. @heartsmyface 

Cross-posting my Ariel Little Mermaid Hand Held Mirror from Hot Topic from the Feb. hauls thread - I am super impressed by the quality of this mirror!

013019hottopicarielmirror.jpg

P.S.  @Mcakes - Recognize the props? 😉 (thanks again!)

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

@Tamara76 sure do! We’re just growing your collection of treasures lol

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

2,378 Replies
testing