Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

D60689A9-D55C-4E26-B97E-767C081B3FE7.png

B61DCBB8-DF93-456C-9FCC-BA464E6C521E.png

E972BF86-056E-43F7-A783-C2489831242D.png

Shop Disney is having a sale and here are some cute items 

4135BCF0-B7AA-4010-8696-2791E87F3DF3.png

RE: The Disney Thread!

Colourpop x Disney frozen II

Cruella Set

Evil queen collection. Not sure if I missed the eyeliner

Funko brushes!!! Coming sept 14

Hey everyone 👋 So sorry for being MIA again. Life’s been busy. So I just received my Colourpop orders from Ulta and I’m just giddy!

I bought the Evil Queen set and the palette. I was super close to ordering the PR kit, but realized it was huge and where would I store it, and, I didn’t love the majority of the colors. I’m a huge Villains collector but I just couldn’t justify the money. 

BUT the palette and the Evil Queen set are just amazing. The palette looks so much better in person. And the red lipstick? 😳😍🥰 Dead. I’m dead. It’s perfect! At least the perfect red I envision for the EQ and the perfect red for me. Very blue/cool toned and stains big time. I’m a fan of staining reds because as they wear off, I still have color on my lips. 

The gloss is sheer but very very pretty and the texture of the highlighter is buttah! So creamy! It’s not my shade as a highlight but I popped it in my eyes and it’s so pretty. All in all, I’m super happy with my purchases and I think I’m gonna need to buy backups of the lipstick. It’s that good! I don’t have time right now but I’m going to swatch it with some of my other top reds to give my fellow red junkies a better idea of the color. 

The Disney Thread!

The Disney Villains Colourpop collection is live on Colourpop's website for anyone that has been waiting.

The collection

We got a date for the release

Available March 18 at Dose of Colors directAvailable March 18 at Dose of Colors direct

F044D2CD-2DF3-4053-AE4E-17A7F55DF1D7.png

Omg I just saw there is a DISNEY thread and almost swooooooned! I know this is super late, but has anyone tried the CP collection...was interested in the shades 4 Ariel & Tiana.

giphy.gif

Not beauty related but I can’t help it. This lil T-shirt is just too darn cute. 95B39A1B-F969-4C3A-A2BE-175ECC4DC6F4.jpeg

Some swatches and pictures of the Colourpop collection from the Disney Style ig story

Toms x Disney

Cinderella is available now

Aurora to come in July 2018

Snow White to come in August 2018

And apparently a capsule collection for holiday 2018

toms x cinderella.JPG

From Toms:
"A group of young women worked behind the scenes on Walt Disney’s films, adding the detail to these timeless stories. Inspired by these female artists, TOMS went into the Walt Disney Archives and created a unique collection featuring original character sketches from classic Disney films. Our Disney Cinderella collection is the first capsule in the Disney x TOMS collaboration. Chase your dreams in style and be home before the clock strikes midnight in printed Classic Alpargatas or unique eyewear. As always, with every product you purchase, TOMS will help someone in need. One for One®"

OMFG! Spectrum Collection - May 31st on their site

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-24 at 12.02.59 PM.png

Ugh, it is all too cute at Target! I have a handful of the items waiting in my cart lol.

The new Snow White palettes are up now at Besame!

23477a15-7c8a-4983-9ee9-d457aee4f14e.jpg

Cross post!

Besame x Snow White Storybook Palette is in stock at ShopDisney! Free shipping with code freeship 

2,374 Replies