Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Me too!!!

His interactions with Percy are some of the best!

Adding to the magic of your pic, Samtian!

Image result for pocahontas meeko gif

Related image

@lylysa Yay magic!!

How wickedly awesome is this ring?  ♥

Found it at Hot Topic (my 2nd Disney Store

Screenshot_20170413-105137.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! Need this in my life!  So cool!

That ring is gorgeous!  What a clever and fun idea!

So I was pretty jelly when I saw this. Then lo and behold I happened upon a live-in-person @ZombieMetroAnt and guess what she gave me?? It's mine!!! YAY!! It's better than brass knuckles LOL 😂 So nobody make me mad 😂

how cute!!! I love this 😄 

That is so cute @pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt ❤ You guys make me want to move back out to LA 😛

@Mcakes, Im like Publishers Clearing House, where I go around town knocking on random doors (but without the big check) 😂 just ask @pixiedust2

@Mcakes We went to Daiso and bought Pocky and makeup organizers 😃 That store is just the best! Come for a field trip/BT meetup! 

Anonymous Insider

@pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes Can I crash for a BT meetup at Disneyland?

Um yes @Anonymous, we need to make that happen lol! 

I love Pocky!! That sounds like the perfect girl time 😄 I really would love that, we need to plan this meetup! 

That's so cool! Although if it didn't have the sleeping beauty mentioned I might think it's somebody's short legs for a moment. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

OMG, MariekeBT!

I can't un-see it as a pair of short legs now!! LOL!

It could also double as a weapon! I hope you got it ZMA - it is pretty cool looking.

This and the Louboutin polishes could make for one beautifully fashionable fighter! 😛

@lylysa  I'm telling y'all these are my zombie killing weapons of choice!

IMG_8357.JPG

But only rotten, decaying walkers, not @ZombieMetroAnt!  I'd just polish her nails.  😉

Bahahaha you're soooo cute @Tamara76 Heart  I'm totally jelly of your "weapons of choice

00.JPG

Tsum Tsum collecters: All Tsum tsums are currently $0.99 at JCPenney online! This includes some limited edition Valentine's Day and Easter ones! Use ship to store to avoid shipping 

image.jpg

2,378 Replies
testing