Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I love it, @lmaster!!! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76😉

The Disney Store Just Launched A '90s Flashback Collection (via buzzfeed) including "vhs" clutches and journals 

These padded, vinyl-covered clutch bags look just like those famous clamshell cases from your childhood! Get them from shopDisney or Disney Stores for $24.95.

@Kim888 - I LOVE that they did this!  I still have a lot of my old Disney VHS', even without anything to play them on lol.

@Kim888

Image result for disney dead gif

OMG!!!!  **Dead**

@Kim888 I love that they did this. Such a huge Disney fan and the VHS tapes definitely brings back memories!

Warmest regards,

Helen

Cross-Posting from the Hauls thread - Here's what I got from the CP x Disney Designer Collab:

Still catching up on posting my hauls... ❤️

1. From CP:

100618cpprincess.PNG

Spoiler
1.  It's a Princess Thing Palette - Love it!!!
2.  Super Shock Shadows in A Whole New World, Be Our Guest, Heigh Ho, Under the Sea, Almost There and So This is Love
3.  Cinderella Lipstick

2.  And here is the portion I ordered direct from Shop Disney:

100618cplippies.PNG

Spoiler
1. Disney Kiss the Girl Luxe Lipstick Bundle

And swatches of the lippies (top to bottom:  Jamine, Tiana, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and Cinderella)

100618cplippieswatches.PNG

@tamara76 🤤🤤🤤. those swatches.

@Tamara76 🤤🤤🤤. those swatches.

Re: @tamara76 🤤🤤🤤. those swatches.

Aren't the colors beautiful, @Nickelliebear1?! ❤️

love this collection @Tamara76

love this collection @Tamara76

Re: love this collection @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @lmaster! ❤️ 

Hi @Tamara76,

What a great haul! I loved that you included your Disney compact mirror in your flat-lays. Also, love your Disney princess key-chains!! so cute. 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Thank you so much, @HelenBT! ❤️

MY ORDER CAME SO FAST!!! 

The packaging!!The packaging!!

3804E099-2E37-4E73-97D2-B5EBFC0A7F90.jpeg

19927F8D-AD65-4035-9DEF-0BBC24409B2C.jpeg

First rowFirst row

Second rowSecond row

Snow White, third row, Heigh-HoSnow White, third row, Heigh-Ho

Oooooh the lipstick 😱 And the shimmers are so nice! A few have a shift. The Super Shock is a perfect diamond duo chrome too. So cool!

😲 That was fast! I haven't even gotten shipping notification yet!! 😞 Thanks for the swatches @alexasteph

@Lazybeautybeast Yeah no problem! I was happy to be able to provide some of the palette because I think it’s still available in case people are considering it. 

Really pretty, @alexasteph!

Really pretty, @alexasteph!

Re: Really pretty, @alexasteph!

@curlychiquita Thanks! I’m really happy with it all. I wish I could have grabbed the highlighter too, but it’s not a big deal. I don’t really love the formula, I just wanted it to round out the Snow White stuff haha. 

OMG!  Those swatches are gorgeous! @alexasteph

You're the 2nd person I've seen who already received their order today!  My CP order should arrive tomorrow and my Disney order doesn't show an estimated arrival date. 

I was able to order everything except the highlighters between the two sites, except I really wanted the PR box (not that I need it or have room for it - lol!).

@Tamara76 I was shocked it came so fast! They do swatch amazing too. I’ve never tried the CP pressed shadows so I’m looking forward to using that palette. The shades are right up my alley too, and I’m already in love with the lipstick! I love a great red lip, ugh it’s just my favorite.  

I am so incredibly excited for this collection! I got everything I wanted plus a little extra for a friend to get free shipping. Hope everyone got what they had their eye on!

picpic1.PNG

2,378 Replies
testing