Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Re: The Disney Thread!

Thank you so much! 

@Anonymous ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Amazing work! Thanks for posting. You have mad skills my friend ๐Ÿ’œ

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much!! 

@Anonymous I'm glad you found the threads! I just got off work and was coming to post them. 

Anonymous Insider

Oh good! I wasn't sure if this was the right one or if it got double posted lol thank you for the suggestion again!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

This is amazing, @taylorrmakeup! So well done!

This is amazing, @Anonymous! So well done!
Anonymous Insider

Re: This is amazing, @taylorrmakeup! So well done!

Thank you so much!!

@Anonymous You are so talented!

Best,
Rebecca 

Anonymous Insider

thank you!!! you are so sweet! 

The new Maleficent jewelry line from Rocklove is live ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

5475BAC5-83F5-4252-91B4-E4CB09D0ECF5.jpeg

@pixiedust2 I love the ring!

Best,

Rebecca

Besame Sleeping Beauty collection is live!

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.46.31 PM.png

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

So pretty!!!

So pretty - thanks for sharing!

This whole collection is so pretty!  I did notice tonight that the pressed powder compact is made of cardboard.  I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone was going to buy it as a collector's item and was thinking it was made of a durable plastic or metal.

Thanks, @Ispend2much6 !  I had to go and read the description for myself.

The pressed powder compact looks metal, but it isn't.  They say it's biodegradable.

@tsavorite   You're welcome. From Besame's site: "The artwork on the lid of this recyclable foiled-paper square compact is rare, making it a unique item for any collection. "

Goodness, maybe it's not even as durable as cardboard- "foiled paper."

I was very disappointed to see that.  I remember having reading books and coloring books with those exact illustrations and was hoping to feel like a kid again. Ha.

@Ispend2much6 Thanks for posting this โค๏ธ (And hello and how are you?) I want the shadow palette so bad (with the stand/box/case it sits in, but all of these collections go on sale). Frugal me wants to wait.  FOMO/collector me says GET IT NOW YOU IDIOT! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey there @pixiedust2 !  Doing well; looking forward to baking season.  ๐Ÿ™‚  Actually, it's already here- we LOVE plum torte (Smitten Kitchen recipe, of course.  Highly recommend.)

I had the same thought about waiting, so I canceled my order.  I really like the graphics of this collection, so I'm taking a chance, but you know, life will go on regardless.  I can always find a screen saver of classic Sleeping Beauty if I want. lol

@Ispend2much6 I might ask hubby to get this for my birthday. He will be relieved to know what to do LOL. But Iโ€™m with you otherwise. No baking for me sadly. Iโ€™ve been Keto for six months so Iโ€™ll have to live vicariously through you. Iโ€™ve made some good Japanese style cheesecakes, but thatโ€™s it lately. Plum Torte sounds divine! 

@pixiedust2   That is very altruistic of you. ๐Ÿ™‚  I admire anyone who sticks to keto; I know I should do it.  

1 Reply
testing