Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Pretty sure they are meant to be worn but there's nothing wrong with putting them on display. 😉  I agree with you, they would look pretty displayed!   @JaneanBT

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Love! I’m trying really hard to resist these...

@veronika23  These are just so pretty. 🙂

They are for those you can pull them off! 🙂 @darkiceis

Tempting but with my luck, I'd slip & fall on the first try!  

@veronika23! Look at what @Tamara76 shared with us...it's also from Hot Topic!  Have you seen it?! Heart 

LargeImages

DISNEY THE LITTLE MERMAID 3D ICONS HAND MIRROR

@ZombieMetroAnt I need this! SO cute 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

That mirror is gorgeous!❤️

OMG That little mermaid mirror 😍😍😍😍

@ZombieMetroAnt  One foot in front of the other 😄

I can't even wear heels @ZombieMetroAnt! 😄 😄 😄

It looks familiar lol... It's cute! I'd be afraid that it looks better in the pic than IRL though. 😄

Thanks for sharing, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!

V - I already ordered mine, so I'll let you know about the quality when it arrives.  I bought it after seeing a friend's post on IG - she said she was surprised by the quality - I'll let you know! ❤️   @veronika23

Oh nice!!! Yes please let me know what you think of it! 🙂  @Tamara76  

Besame Mermaid Lagoon perfume is live!

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 12.32.34 PM.png

Did anyone else pre-order the Mermaid Lagoon Perfume for the January launch?  It was supposed to ship out earlier this week, but I got an email that it will be delayed due to the government shutdown ???   I am super perplexed because I thought the USPS was an independent entity so I don't really understand the delay?

LMK if anyone knows the scoop... I just want my perfume. 😞

disney.PNG

"besamecosmeticsSurprise! We’re excited to announce our latest Disney collaboration, the Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Collection! Launching online and in store on Black Friday 11/23 at 6am. This limited edition collection includes two brand new lipstick shades - Mickey Red and Ink & Paint. Buy them individually or in a special set with a Mickey Mouse Compact." Heart

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.32.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.32.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.32.58 PM.png

@veronika23 How cute! I recently came back from Disneyland and I am loving everything Mickey 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Oh cool! Did you have a good time @RebeccaBT?

Thanks @veronika23 Heart These are so beautiful!  I'm gonna have to pick them up Smiley Wink

It's definitely a cute and well made set! @ZombieMetroAnt

Had to share some of my recent Disneyland purchases. A large Maleficent print, some great postcards from the Wonderground Gallery, and this itty bitty hanging frame of Snow White. 

95C8254D-A2E6-4E66-BD5E-B4E917E7D1AE.jpeg6E6BD1F2-9FB8-4447-A103-C0C25FECF6A6.jpeg7FB91C68-E2AE-4F25-8269-E48612EC1E2E.jpeg09A25647-033B-4E69-ACA7-E5AC631725A4.jpeg

1 Reply
testing