Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I'm very excited about this!  The collection looks beautiful and I love that it's a couture interpretation.  Did anyone else have a good chuckle at Tina?  I know they meant Princess Tiana but I couldn't help but think Tina Belcher was finally being recognized for the princess she truly is.

Image result for tina belcher gif

I think I'm going to have to get this and just tough it out with the Canadian tax and duties...

Obviously can't speak for everyone but I've order close to 15 times from Colourpop and have only paid a handling fee and taxes twice (about $12-14) each time so it really wasn't that bad.  I always make sure I go over the $50 so I don't pay for shipping either.

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I’m a huge Disney and Colourpop fan (I only bring super shock shadows for my eye looks when I go to Disney), so I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting the whole thing 🤣 Thanks for posting!

Well shoot. Deffo gotta pick a few things up here. 

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Woah I did not see this collab coming! I am 100% getting this for the packaging I can’t even deny it. That cinderella blue super shock shadow is so beautiful

Omg I need all of these. 😱 Colourpop is affordable, but hopefully they have a special vault so it hurts the bank a little less 🙈

@SpaceLlama The product pages are already up on the Colourpop website so you can see details and pricing.

There's a PR kit for $120.00 (USD) and the entire collection for $110.00 (USD).

The palette is $20.00 USD, and each super shock is $5.00. Lipglosses are $6.00 and lipsticks are $7.00.

So you aren't actually saving any money with the bundle 😕 

Oh no! Thank you for the info, @lachaton

110 USD is still not too bad for all that makeup. I'm just worried about the exchange rate and border fees 🙈 If they had good shipping deals, I'd split it into smaller orders to avoid extra fees haha. 

They always have free shipping over $50 which is good!  I've ordered so many times and never have had duties, just taxes and a handling fee ($9.99) twice in the past 3 years.  I've never gone over $60 usd at a time though so I'm curious if that would make a difference. @SpaceLlama

That's good to know, @sydtomato

I had ordered some Colourpop products a while ago, so I don't remember all the details. I had gotten hit with duties on one of my orders that had arrived at the same time, but it must've been another brand. I'm so used to getting hit with duties that my first instinct is to include them in possible costs 😔

Oh...isn't this amazing??

And yes, I sang that in my mind...

WANT! 😍😍

WANT! 😍😍

OMG! Disney Villains Face Mask Collection cleverly called "Pore Unfortunate Souls" LOL!  and only $18 Smiley Wink

Disney Villains Face Mask Collection

These look awesome @pixiedust2 Heart

Spoiler
Disney Villains Face Mask CollectionDisney Villains Face Mask Collection

From a site called Firebox 

These do look awesome, @ZombieMetroAnt! I love the name!

These do look awesome, @ZombieMetroAnt! I love the name!

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!! Also... side note... Firebox is great! 🙂 @ZombieMetroAnt

OH!  Good to know...thanks for the tip @SchylarR Heart 

RE: The Disney Thread!

Estée Lauder solid perfumes at Saks

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

These are so cute! Especially the teacups. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies. 

😂😂😂

OMG - I'm DEAD ahahahahahahaha

testing