Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

A few Disney things from madbeauty.com in the UK. They have more stuff on their site

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.07.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.08.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.09.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-25 at 11.08.40 AM.png

I keep coming back to look at that hand cream. It's so cute! I kind of want it, but I can't stand the feeling of lotion on my hands. 😞

OMG!  These are way too adorable!   @veronika23 ❤️

@veronika23 Those are so cute!! I love the little rose hand cream. Thanks for posting these ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Post your fav Disney lock 

Can you do thisCan you do this

Eek!  So cute💕 Thank you for sharing @veronika23!

Halloweentime at Disneyland & DCA is my favorite place to be this time of year!

Got a delicious Maleficent Caramel Apple (who knew Mal's horns were made of Rice Krispies! 😉) Had some Dreamsicle beignets with my Mint Julep.

But, the best part was I got to meetup with @pixiedust2!! And, we finally got our poison apple glow cubes!! (Tip: the only place that had them in stock was the Mint Julep Bar)

The beignets smelled like Dreamsicle heaven when I opened the bag...I could've literally smelled it for hours...but, they ended up being just their standard beignets with some orange flavored sugar. There wasn't even a bagful of sugary goodness, like I'm used to.

They were really beautiful! I loved the edible star glitter that reminded me of makeup! But, I will be anxiously awaiting the return of the Candy Cane beignets!

IMG_0571.PNG

IMG_0578.PNG

IMG_0575.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_0573.PNG
Where's the sugar?!

@Randell @pixiedust2 OMG!   Sounds like an amazing day and you scored some amazing goodies!!!! ❤️  

Did either of you make it to the Cove Bar to try the new  "Halloween Specialty Cocktail"?   Eye see a spooky surprise in the drink!!!!  (not my photo):

22278367_866750643501286_6712486391281876992_n.jpg

@Randell @ZombieMetroAnt

Hi Randell! So super happy I got to meet you, and thank you again for the poison apple ice cube! I love it so much. It's on my shelf with my other Evil Queen paraphernalia 😂 I bought two more poison apple plastic cups, just because! Also found the mini HM blows. They were out of the Villains ones but I ordered online from the Parks app. 

The Poison Apple cake pop is amazeballs! I can't recommend it enough. I really meant to take pictures but I ate it first LOL! Best breakfast I've had in a while. Zombie, you must get one, two or three!

I did see the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket at the stand near the HM. There was a line and we were leaving so I didn't feel like waiting. Hope they still have some left for you Zombie. If I go back soon, I will definitely look for you!

@pixiedust2 you are so welcome for the apple and it was so much fun to meet! I can't wait for our next Disney adventure! I'm glad you found the villain mini bowl on the park app! I love that you've now got a serving set of poison apples!! Fun! Poison Apple Martinis?

@ZombieMetroAnt I heard they had the Oogie popcorn bucket at DCA paradise pier last week. Did you ever get one?

YAY!!! Thanks for the pics @Randell 💕 I'm so happy you met up with the crazy girl...who better to enjoy Disneyland than with our very own @pixiedust2 🙌🏼🎉❤️  I'm so glad you guys found the Apple Glow Cubes...that'll have to be my first stop when I get there.

Did you find the Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket?  🍿 I NEED THAT 😫😫

That's so awesome! Hope you gals had fun!

Luxie Beauty - Jasmine brushes

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.33.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.35 PM.png

Image may contain: textImage may contain: textImage may contain: textImage may contain: text

@lmi82

About to play this song right now since it is stuck in my head - lol!About to play this song right now since it is stuck in my head - lol!

"...consider its treeeees!  The island gives us what we need! And no one leaves!!!!!!"

@Tamara76 ...and now it's stuck in my head!

LOL!   @skcfan  It's a good song!!!! ❤️

I love the whole soundtrack! @Tamara76

ill.JPG

Mulan

Spoiler
BelleJasmineSnow WhiteArielPocahontasCinderella

OMG!   I love these!!!!   Belle looks exactly like my daughter!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  @ZombieMetroAnt

Swatches of the Besame x Snow White palette - Pre order now!

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.01.39 AM.png

2 Replies
testing