Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

disn.JPG

From PopSugar:

Spoiler
c1.JPG
c2.JPGc3.JPGc4.JPGc5.JPGc6.JPGc7.JPGc8.JPG

I just cannot get over how beautiful these all are. ❤️

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Amazinggggg👑

I think I've seen some of these before. Super talented!!!!

@pixiedust2 So pretty and creative works of art.

@ZombieMetroAnt The princess and the frog one is so creative! I love all of these.

So cute! Heart

kate.JPG

Smiley Sad I want to get it but my wallet says:

Image result for minnie looking in wallet gif

Anonymous Insider

my wallet says get everything until your 100 grand in the...

my wallet says get everything until your 100 grand in the hole! 😂😂😭😭😭

I seriously love this collection! ❤️❤️❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt  These are way nice then what Coach did with the Mickey design.

@ZombieMetroAnt The backpack is so adorable 😍

@ZombieMetroAnt The backpack is so adorable 😍

Re: @ZombieMetroAnt The backpack is so adorable 😍

I know, right @SpaceLlama?!  TOO CUTE Heart 

Went to the last night of the Disneyland Electrical Light Parade! Sad to see it go!

There was SO much new stuff, thought I'd share a little with you! 

Since my iPad doesn't like the new format for adding pics and editing text, etc. I'm going to break it up in several posts. Sorry in advance!

The newest Starbucks You are Here collection mugs arrived a week ago, this one is "Fantasyland". The newest Poison apple mug and a villain cauldron. @pixiedust2 

And, my Tsum Sub arrived. It's Oliver & Co. micros.

IMG_9064.PNGIMG_9065.PNG

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

The new mugs are soo cute! I'm heading to Disneyland this weekend so I'll probably end up getting one of them at least 😍💖

@Randell Ohhhh I have to get to DL as soon as possible. Been so dang busy, I missed seeing the ELP one more time. Makes me so sad it's not there forever. Just hearing the song makes me happy. 

Thanks for all the shopping updates. What is that little bowl with the dragon inside? Is it a mug? I love it!

@pixiedust2 It is a mini bowl!

Awwww - I had no idea the ELP was ending! So sad! 😥 I had a 45 with the music that I used to play on my little record player when I was really little. It's such a classic.

I was trying to load a video, but I can't seem to get it working. So here's a few last photos...I wish Pete's Dragon was permanently displayed somewhere! My fav!

IMG_9098.PNGIMG_9099.PNG

New Halloween Merch is already up! And the designs this year are amazing! 

There are also a lot of cute new Halloween ear bands. Including a simple black pair with a purple bow, that can be embroidered right on the ears! So cool!

IMG_9089.PNG

IMG_9092.PNGAlso, have to put in at least one more foodie pic. LE Blueberry Honey Tart...mmmmm!

@ZombieMetroAnt me, too! I have some awesome video I took, but it won't load!?

"Planning" on opening day. I'll be wearing my steel toed combat boots!!😉 If we make it in, we'll have to meet up!!

Ugh @Randell!  These pics are SO gorgeous....the ELP is one of my most fondest memories (and my current ring tone!) Heart

Image result for electrical parade gif

We'll probably take a small hiatus when Star Wars land opens because I know that's gonna be madness!  We plan on being there Opening day, bare the crowds, take pics then hide for a couple months.  

testing