Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

YouTube has some good videos of people shopping in the stores.

@Randell, there is also a Disney Character Warehouse in South Florida at the Sawgrass Mills Mall. I go to it when I visit my parents. Basically it is an outlet of all the leftover stuff from Disney World. It's pretty cool but you can easily spend a lot of money there if you are a Disney nut like me. 🙂

Just a few of my fav new things at Disneyland...

Jerrod Maruyama's Kingdom of Cute line at Wonderground. I found the pin boxes on Mainstreet.

LOVE it! 

And, Disney collabed with Keurig!!!

There are 4 different coffee boxes. So cute!

IMG_6512.PNGIMG_6513.PNGIMG_6514.PNGIMG_6515.PNG

OMG!   This is all so adorable!   The little Dole Whip (I think) cracks me up! 🙂

@Randell

@Tamara76 Yes, it's Dole Whip... one of my favs! There's actually an ice cream shop by me that is licensed to sell Dole Whip. So you can add a Dole Whip shot to any ice cream cone. Dangerous....

Dangerous, indeed! ❤️

disneyland_dole_whip_cartoon.jpg

Soooo many cute things!!!!

Hey. I'm busy pre-planning my new classroom for next year and I thought I would share with you some of the Alice posters I created. (none of the regular classroom posters they sell ever actually work for me)

A general wall poster:

Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 10.01.35 PM.png

Daily directions poster

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 7.52.31 PM.png

Banner for my birthday board (plan on having a teacup for each student with their name and birthday/Neptune is my unit name)

neptune merry unbirthday to you.jpg

If you have any other ideas let me know. I don't want to be known as the crazy Alice lady but I feel like new classroom, new time to design it the way I want it! 🙂

Oh this is the cutest @willa25 ❤ I am so  excited for your fresh start!!

These are super cute!  I can't wait to see pics of your new classroom!   @willa25

Has anyone seen or heard from @Randell ???

lookatthisstuff_copy_by_princeshiroko-d8pjhsq.png

I love it! Ariel found me! @Mcakes @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

So happy you are back, girl!   Can't wait to see some Disney goodness!   @Randell

@Randell!!! I have missed you too!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I haven't 😞 We miss you @Randell 

We miss you @Randell!  Heart 

I found this line at Nordstrom's but it actually has it owns website, it is the Daniellse Nicole x Disney line (mostly handbags and stickers) Most of the stuff is sold out on Nordstrom's but still in stock on her website. (like the to-die-for Ariel handbag)

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.56.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.57.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.58.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.59.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 1.00.33 AM.png

I love these!  I have the Sleeping Beauty Tote and the Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent Clutch plus the Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent stickers (still haven't decided what to do with them!)

I had not seen anyone else with one of these bags until a few weeks ago when my husband and I were out to dinner and I totally geeked out in the restaurant bathroom because I saw a chick with the Flounder bag. ❤️

I'm geeking out at the fact that you said "I saw a chick..." LOL @Tamara76

000.JPG

Wow. So many of them!

testing