Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Tonight, I am watching Snow White and drinking a bottle of wine because I can. 

Me by the end of the movie, probably:

snow white.JPG

@alexasteph Snow White, Mulan and Belle are my favorite Disney princesses. The screen cap makes me so sad every time... even though I know what happened!

@Karmatic They are my favorite too! In that order. The screen cap becomes much better if you can use it for self-depricating humor like I do! That sort of humor definitely isn't for everyone, but it matches my dry one haha. 

@alexasteph So true! I have a similar sense of a humor so I feel you. 😂

Anonymous Insider

@alexasteph

Maybe you'll be more like this.. 🙂Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 2.02.24 AM.png

@Anonymous Yeah.... Except my TV just blew up and according to Google that is common with the TV I have so that's cool. Out of sadness I'm ordering some makeup that will never go on sale so I don't kick myself for not waiting later. Since there should be some sales soon...

@alexasteph Oh no! I would be so bummed about the TV, but nothing wrong with some retail therapy. There have been so many times when items sold out because I was waiting for the sales & they never come back in stock ever or at the right time. 

Anonymous Insider

@alexastephoh no!  That sucks. 

No judgment here for buying before the sales.  I've had non-buyer's remorse too often to ever judge.

James Cordon playing Belle is hilarious! {Edit--finally figured out how to link video using the Puffin app!}

Oh that was hilarious! I'm so glad they participated. 

OMG this guy cracks me up so much! 🤣

Hahahaha 😂 THANK YOU!!! 9:44 = GOLD! ❤

OMG HAHAHA! This was great! I was completely in stitches! 😄 😄 😄

Image result for beauty and the beast laughing gif

I saw this on Facebook. I love it 😍😍😍 so cute and funny. If I was driving by this I would have gotten out of my car and joined in!

Oh my gosh!!  He also got Luke Evans, Dan Stevens  and Josh Gad to play along 😂😂😂 LOL...this is hilarious .  Thanks for sharing @Beadshopgirl ❤

😄 😄 😄 Imagine being in one of those cars!!!

I completely lost it when they showed their reactions! 😄 

63604_10151218739160954_1640159663_n.jpg

This was an article in the last Disney Style newsletter:

469.JPG

Spoiler
How cute are those pants?

987.JPG

I especially love the drsss (need to see in person... for science), the DL polish and the nightie. I'm pretty sure the nightie is Forever 21 and not sure if it's still available. 

The pants and skirt are kinda cool... don't know if I'd wear that. I do have that that coloring book 😄

testing