Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

That cosplay dress is available at Hot Topic in case anyone wants it. In plus size as well. 

5626ab5412000026007e5934.jpeg

Duchess and Thomas imagined as people. From Aristocats. 

2555_10151932599872629_326155882_n.jpg

Spoiler
Beauty and the Beast temporarily ruined me. It has led my dumb little heart to feel romantic and think a Prince Charming exists for me. 

Related image

I love this scene so much! 

Aw, I love Wall-E...I particularly like that it introduced Hello, Dolly to our kids.  Now that too is a family fave

Spoiler
@SamtianGirl, it'll happen!  Before you know it and when you least expect it 💕😘❤️

I love Wall-E it is one of my favorites. I sure hope I find someone..who isn't the villian 😄 haha.

🤗 There's somebody out there for everyone. I'm sure you will find your sweet prince when you least expect it. 

Look at Wall-E. He was minding his own business, doing his job, watching Hello, Dolly! and feeding Twinkies to his pet cockroach... and then Eve just popped out of nowhere to look for signs of vegetation on earth! 😉

Thanks, I sure hope so! Before the zombie apocolypse 😄 

I'm sure you will meet your man before then. If not, it will be like Zombieland! 😁

Anonymous Insider

There are some beauties on the Disney Store website.

Ethan Allen now has a collection there and all I want out of life is this chairScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.41.50 AM.png

More lovelies

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.47.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.54.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.53.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.49.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.53.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.47.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.53.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 8.48.42 AM.png

And there's another Cinderella themed Danielle Nicole bag that has my heart.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 11.36.26 PM.png

OMG!  That Ethan Allen chair an dthat Cinderella bag!  😻😻😻.  @Anonymous

@Anonymous I didn't know about any of these pieces but they're all great. I especially like the mouse ears chair & the daisy Mickey Mouse head! 

@Anonymous I really love the mouse ears chair! And that Cinderella purse is adorable. I love that she used the birds. 

Simply gorgeous @Anonymous! Love everything but those white lil cabinets look awesome ❤

If anyone was looking, the New Balance x Beauty and the Beast shoes had a restock in a lot of sizes at NB direct.

New-Balance-Beauty-Beast-Running-Shoes.jpg

Check out this talented artist!  It's incredible Heart

merm.JPG

Spoiler
With the recent release of the live-action movie, many of us are in serious Beauty and the Beast mode. However, makeup artist Richard Arthur is reminding us of our childhood love of The Little Mermaid in the best way possible. Remember Ariel's sisters? In case you forgot, they appeared in a musical number called "Daughters of Triton." Well, Arthur, better known as @TheOfficialAriel on social media, transformed himself into all six of them. With the help of some makeup, colorful seashell-shaped bras, and wigs, he made the cartoon characters come to life. The results are incredible, and his Instagram followers agree. He posted a compilation of all the mermaid siblings, and the picture has received 18,328 likes — and counting. Arthur aptly hashtagged the photo series #mersistersquad. And in case you're wondering, the stand-alone shot of Ariel's platinum-blonde sis Arista was the most liked of the six. At press time, 12,636 people have double-tapped Arthur's rendition of her.

Arthur did everything himself, including taking the pictures and artfully styling the wigs. In fact, he told Bustle the process of putting the looks of Alana, Adella, Attina, Arista, Andrina, and Aquata took about four days. You can see his hard work below.

He went from this...
merm.JPG

...to all this.
merme.JPG

Here's a closer look at all the daughters of Triton.

Alana1.JPG

Adella
2.JPG

Attina
1.JPG

Arista
1.JPG

Andrina 1.JPG

Aquata
2.JPG

And, of course....

Ariel
3.JPG

Yeah, I think that's all of them!  Looks about right
1.JPG

Wow!  That is truly some talent!!!! These are beautiful looks and I cannot believe how well he pulled off so many completely different personas! 😻😻😻

These are incredible transformations. I wonder if he would consider going into SPFX makeup because I think he has potential.

It would be interesting if he competed in a show like RuPaul's Drag Race or Face Off. 

WOW! Thanks for sharing! That is madz talent!

Wow that really is incredible. That is serious talent! I mean he looks so different in each picture!

Not Disney related, but I thought I'd post this here. I think this is the third year of Midsummer Scream and it's in Long Beach for any So Cal locals. It's a Halloween convention so if you like spooky, you should go 👻💀🕷

They have a lot of fun shopping from clothes, to housewares, purses, all kinds of decorations. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab is always there too, so you can sample the hundreds of oils they carry. Tickets still available. 

IMG_3009.JPG

testing