Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  โœจFaith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

OMG y'all!  This is hilarious!  If anyone does this, please let us know!  The best part is that if a dude got the joke, he'd probably be a Disney fan - so perfect!

@lmi82  @lylysa @angel7594

O.K, Ladies - Who all checked out Beauty and the Beast this weekend?

IMG_0676.GIF

I saw with some friends today and thought it was every bit as beautiful and magical as I expected!  And I will probably take my daughter and niece to see it next weekend. โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€

I want to see it so badly and I hope that I can this weekend. My boyfriend and I were supposed to see it last weekend but we had car trouble.

Beauty & The Beast and The Little Mermaid were my favorite movies when I was a kid so I'm getting all the feels just thinking about it! ๐Ÿ˜

Ohhh!  I hope you can make it soon!

I am going again this weekend so I can take my daughter. โค๏ธ

@Karmatic

@Tamara76

I hope you and your daughter get to see it. Let me know what you guys think. โค๏ธ 

I went with my fiancรฉ and a group of friends for my best friend's birthday! It took me a little bit to enjoy it - I had a hard time accepting Emma Watson as Belle for the first 30 minutes or so. Plus, it highly annoyed me that everyone living in a French Provincial town had an English accent :x.

But! Emma Watson eventually won me over and I really enjoyed the other characters/actors ๐Ÿ™‚

@Libellules. So true!!!  It is so silly when movies are set in any European country and the characters all speak in British accents!

I am glad Emma Watson won you over! I thought she did a great job! โค๏ธ

I went with a girlfriend last night and we had a great time. I'm a little bit older than her so she was a "real" kid when the original came out and I was in high school so I feel like it was more special for her. I had definitely seen the original several times and always enjoyed it though. It was really fun and the two hours went by fast. Even as a total jerk Luke Evans is lovely to look at. 

Went with a few friends on Friday night as part of a friend's birthday weekend celebrations, and it really was magical!

I really liked Emma as Belle actually. it was so nostalgic, I was singing along to all the songs..quietly...lolollll

I went with my mom and two oldest.  I lucked out and picked up all of our tickets for $12 and there was hardly anyone in the theater with us for the 11 a.m. showing.  I really enjoyed the movie and the experience was perfect.  

I was supposed to yesterday but of course it was sold out lol. So I ended up watching Get Out instead ๐Ÿ˜› I'm glad you liked it though! Still need to go and see it when the hype dies down a bit. 

We went super early at Alamo Drafthouse (in an attempt to avoid small children and enjoy sangria with the show), and it was packed!  Oddly, there were lots of little kids despite the rule about no kids under 6, but they were all quite enthralled with the movie and very quiet and cute.  It was so much fun! And I loved the movie!!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ @Mcakes

We went to a similar movie venue too and it was nuts. Both the regular and 3D showings were all booked up! Still got that margarita though ๐Ÿ˜„ 

What if Tim Burton directed all Disney classic movies? Artwork by Andrew Tarusov.

I'm thinking that @ZombieMetroAnt @pixiedust2 and @veronika23 will really like these. 

enhanced-24100-1454253972-5.jpg

Spoiler
enhanced-24201-1454253939-1.jpg
enhanced-12748-1454254003-1.jpg
enhanced-25642-1454253682-1.jpg
enhanced-2529-1454253918-1.jpg
enhanced-11199-1454253566-1.jpg
enhanced-31750-1454253900-1.jpg
enhanced-31752-1454253662-1.jpg
enhanced-23420-1454253955-2.jpg
enhanced-10175-1454253987-1.jpg

Nice @lmi82! Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

LOVE Tim Burton!!

Me, too!  These are amazing! โค๏ธ

IMG_0668.JPG

I love Tim Burton too! ๐Ÿ˜„

These are stunning. I particularly love Sleeping Beauty.

OMG!  I do love these and would totally go see these if they existed ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ The Lion King interpretation is my fave ๐Ÿ˜˜

I just found this thread. (How did I miss it?) I'm a huge Alice freak but like of all Disney just as much. Have been to Disney World so many times I have lost count. It truly is my happy place! (I went there both for my engagement as well as my honeymoon!)

Here is a pic from my honeymoon:

im1.shutterfly.jpg

Here are also some of my fav Disney improved pics:

original.jpg

upload_5520743756746574400.jpg

upload_3358797433417920618.jpg

upload_282808325682553476.jpg

testing