cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

That's a nice spatula, @CynthieLu!

It's pretty cute, I couldn't pass this one up @curlychiquita 🖤🤍

Cute reward @CynthieLu.

My thoughts too @Loretta55 🩷 It's so adorable! Thank you 😊

I usually save my points to redeem the $100 Rouge Rewards. Occasionally, I'll pick up a deluxe size sample of a product I want to try or that I would like to have in a travel size for 100 points (e.g., hello EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL! or Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream!). That's usually what I stick to; oftentimes because I'm not online when the other items are released. Late last month, I was online when the Shu Uemura Izumi Tonic candle was available and I decided to go for it. 

Rewards Bazaar.jpg

It arrived in its own box and package, separate and apart from the other items in the order it was placed. At first, I wondered "what did I buy?" 😅 

The cold throw is faint, practically imperceptible. The hot throw (when lit) gives off a soft (and very subtle) scent - a delicate blend of a light citrus, a soft ... floral, and a mild but fresh, clean woodsy scent. It's not very pronounced and you have to be close to pick it up, which makes me think it would work best in a smaller space, but it's nice, pleasant, with an air of serenity about it.

@itsfi  amazing choices 💕

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup! There are a lot of wonderful products to be picked up through the Rewards Bazaar. Sometimes it's just a question of being online when the really popular ones, or the ones that are in limited supply, are released. 

@itsfi  fabulous reward 

@CorgiMommy, thank you. I didn’t know what to expect but the product and presentation were beautiful. 

I had no idea Shu Uemura did anything other than haircare😅 ( Thier really good thou!) Congratulations on getting your hands on this candle @itsfi 🎉

@CynthieLu, thank you; have you used their hair care products before? 

They have a beautiful line of hair care and makeup. Years ago, their makeup line was in certain Sephora USA stores. They also had a standalone boutique in the city. 

They had a color care shampoo I really liked way back when. @itsfi I think I do remember some make up and brushes too now that I really am thinking about it. At the time I think I was all about my Urban Decay tho lol.

The candle your describing makes me think of a spa or something.

What a pretty candle, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita; it's been good so far. 👍

@itsfi Oh what great timing!  Enjoy your new found serenity with Shu Uemura!

Thank you @missjeanie! It's a nice reward, and it came with a foil sample of one of their hair masks! 😍 I'm excited to try it out but we know how much I need another hair mask in the stash. Hahaha!

Congratulations, @itsfi ! 🥳  This sounds like a nice scent; something I would like.  Enjoy!

@Titian06, it's a really soothing scent to have in the background. There's a part of me that wishes the hot throw was stroger, but at the same time, there's something nice about it being softer - lends itself to the calming effect..

I recently redeemed 750 points so I can try a full sized Kerastaste Nighttime Essentials which includes Symbiose Anti Dandruff Hydrating Night Serum and a luxury branded cooling eye mask. 
Unfortunately I suffer from an itchy scalp so I am looking forward to trying this. I feel that this was a good value reward.

IMG_1601.jpeg

@Loretta55 hope it works for you! Is your scalp flaky? Ketoconazole shampoo (prescription strength from a Dr and then Nizoral from the store) really helped when I had flaky patches from stress.

507 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg