cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

🏆REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM 🏆 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those 💎 elusive top tier 💎  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off 😁

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside 😉

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD® Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUD™ Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

@Westcoasty  Way to go, that’s a great reward😃.  Hope your foot feels better soon!

Thanks, @Cissy63 ! It should be fun to try out. And my foot is slowly getting better, and it's Friday. Plus I just ordered pizza for dinner. So I'm feeling good! 😁 🍕

Congratulations!! @Westcoasty 🎉

That's a really good reward! Caudalie is such a stand up line with so many good products! I hope you share with us how you like everything in your box 🎁 💝

What most excited you??

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope your foot isn't too seriously injured and that you have a smooth recovery. 💙

@CynthieLu  Thank you! I never quite know where to share what I think of the products, TBH. Maybe we need a What I Thought of my Rewards thread. LOL. Anyhow, I don't know that any one thing excited me; I think it's more the pleasure of scoring a skincare set in the Caudalie line for the next time I want to try something new. Right now I'm working my way through several Glow Recipe products.

Relatedly, while my Grown Alchemist points rewards box of goodies smelled lovely, after awhile I began getting small rashes when I used it. So I reluctantly threw out the remains of the set. I was disappointed. It even seems like my skin has remained unusually sensitive to other products since. But maybe that's just part of the fun of getting older. 😂

My foot seems to be mending, though I still can't put weight on that area of it. Never mind, this too shall pass.

That's a thread you could start @Westcoasty ❤️

I had a similar experience, I had a bad reaction to product and my skin was overly sensitive for months after.

I'd really did a number on my skin barrier. In the end I just went back to basics with my skin care, especially in the affected area and used products that my skin enjoys in its weakened state. ( used ceramides, no actives, no strong fragrances or Ingredients etc..) healing is a process I couldn't rush.

I might indeed start that thread, @CynthieLu  I was thinking about it, for sure.

Thank you for sharing your experience with something similar happening to you. I wondered if I was just imagining it, or had just never noticed before. But what you say totally makes sense. Mostly Glow Recipe seems to be working for me, though the Plum Plump moisturizer wasn't making my skin happy.

But I'll cut back my routine to the very basics if I need to. I know my skin really likes Skinfix products, or at least the moisturizer that rescued my fried skin after I went out in the sun with no sunscreen,after using a retinol product from another line. I'll never do that again! LOL

Ive definately been there. It's no fun.

Skinfix is a good buddy to have @Westcoasty , especially when your skin is troubled. Its what got me through my episode too. Mine left me with extremely dry patches that during the day I would tap with water and then moisturize on the go when I got itchy mid day. 

Exactly, it's all about listening to your skin. It'll tell you when it needs a break. 💝

Congratulations, @Westcoasty ! 🥳  Caudalie has some great products!

Thanks, @Titian06 ! It should be fun to try them out.

Spa headband 

IMG_4788.jpeg

IMG_4787.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 when I saw this I thought you should get this

@SportyGirly125  It’s a great color!  I love red❤️

@Cissy63 @Me too

Nice! @SportyGirly125 is it really soft?? 😍

@CynthieLu @It’s more towel like but plush. 

Well I found something that I have been wanting to try.  And I spent 2000 points on it.  

When it arrived in the black and white box I was so happy 🥰🥰

IMG_2878.jpeg

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2880.jpeg

A full size facial cleanser, mini essence and serum, and full size moisturizer 

Very excited to give these a try!

@Cissy63 great reward, enjoy!  Plus that great black & white box!!

@CorgiMommy  Thanks!  I was pretty excited to see it!

Such a great reward, @Cissy63!

@curlychiquita  Thank you, I’m glad I was able to get it 😀

Congratulations, @Cissy63 ! 🥳  Caudalie has some really wonderful products!

507 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos73
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg