Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

@greeneyedgirl107  the little bee pin is a recent purchase from Anthropologie actually! I like to wear a pin as an accent on a hat or scarf this time of year, or sometimes a cluster of a few smaller ones by the neckline of my top or jacket. But I definitely don't remember to wear them as often as I'd like.

@caitbird would love to see how you style the pins!

Lovely collection, @caitbird !  Of course the first one I noticed was the cat in the upper left corner. 😄🐈

@Titian06  thank you! That one is handmade, I got it from a local artist.

I've picked up several earrings from Bohindie Stream and this year I picked up their Advent Calendar since they have a really good BF sale. I don't have it yet but the sneak peek is making me so excited!

makeitup305_0-1700872819723.png

@makeitup305  a jewelry advent calendar, how fun! I've never heard of Bohindie Stream before, but I like this style. I hope you enjoy everything when it arrives!

@caitbird I usually go for statement earrings but this brand makes some cute daintier pieces and it’s pretty affordable. I’m super excited about the advent 😃

Very pretty, @makeitup305 ! 😍

thanks @Titian06 ! They do some cute stuff.

Macy's

20231124_192408.jpg

Another necklace had barely left my neck

...not pictured!

@greeneyedgirl107  very nice! I have a few pieces that have been in my Macy's cart for a while - maybe soon I will finally pull the trigger.

@caitbird they're having some nice sales!

You really have a knack for finding lovely jewelry,  @greeneyedgirl107 !  I noticed I missed a few of your earlier posts.

@Titian06 I ADORE jewelry!!!  I've been very pleased with Macy's Off 34th brand and the sales.   I've also been looking at nordstrom and nordstrom rack. 

Altar'd State...too bohemian for my typical style, but at $7 for both I figured I'd give it a whirl.

20231016_204254.jpg

Macy's...I'm concerned they're too translucent. 

20231016_203600.jpg

QVC

20231016_194252.jpg

Macy's haul.  This arrived today and I saw everything went on sale.  I had them do a price adjustment.   $50 for all.

20231014_000222.jpg

@greeneyedgirl107  pretty, versatile pieces! Glad you were able to get the price adjusted!

@caitbird Thanks!!!  I got a price adjustment at Old Navy the other day, and once I get my butt in gear will get one at AEO.  I'm surprised companies are still doing that, tbh.  I thought that went away.

These are all pretty, @greeneyedgirl107 !  I particularly like the chain for the necklace! 😍  I'm glad you got the price adjustment--you deserve something happy and positive. 😘

@Titian06 thanks!  You are too sweet.  I was hoping you'd see this jewelry post!

490 Replies
Photos127
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing