Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@candacebt @KatieBT Thank you to Sephora, Candace and Katie for my wonderful gift! I love it and I'm saving it forever. The box, the bag, the note, everything. The lipstick is staying put in its box. I'm keeping it as a collectors item. And the pins are so dang cute. I'm still figuring out what to put them on. 

Thank you for recognizing this great community and spreading some love.  I can't wait to meet you at the party in August. I'm so excited!! @ZombieMetroAnt and I will be coming together and we are so excited to meet some of our BT friends. ❤️❤️❤️

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Same here - I don't have the heart to use it - I did open the box so I could take in all the pink fabulosity, but I want to treasure this special gift. ❤️   @pixiedust2

I wish I could make it to the party, but my schedule for the next month looks pretty crazy. 😞

I hope you and @ZombieMetroAnt have a blast together - can't wait to see pics!  Just don't do anything I wouldn't do! LOL

sisters6.gif

@Tamara76 😄 That gif is perfect LOL! Wish you could join us Tamara but you will be there in spirit with us ❤️

@pixiedust2 I hope you gals post pics of the event and tell us everything when you get back!!! I'd love to see and hear all about it!

@Llgc We will!! Promise! Wish you could all be there!

@Llgc we'll be sure to take lots of selfies Cat LOL

Image result for funny gif of friends taking a selfie

@ZombieMetroAntyes, all the selfies and all the things!

@pixiedust2 I'm super happy that you and @ZombieMetroAnt get to go to the launch party-- so wish I could be there too.

.. or should I say, "I'M TOTES JELLY!"? GOD I'm getting old. 

@NarNarNars LOL! I say jelly too and I'm sure I'm older than you 😄

I wish you could be here too!!! I'd take you to Knotts and get some fried chicken and white cake 😱 Wish I could mail it to you xoxo

Thank you @candacebt and @KatieBT for this wonderful gift!! It is definitely amazing and touching you guys (and others behind the scenes on BT) took the time to create this gift for us. It's a keepsake and will always remind me of the great times had on BT. We're Hall of Fame OGs for life lol 😎😉

Aww, seeing all those pretty pictures makes my heart flutter!! And the letter-- I actually zoomed in and read the whole thing, and I gotta admit, it made me tear up a wee bit. ....well that really didn't last too long as the toddler in da house thought that giving her mommy 60 seconds was too long and kept asking for my attention! But still! Can't wait to receive my own lovely box in the mail.

@KatieBT or any other mods, in case something happened to my box (god forbid) when should I follow up by? Just because it seems like everyone is receiving hers (or his). Should I give it a week? 

@NarNarNars I realize this answer is only half helpful, but 1) my expected delivery date on the fedex page was 7/7, and 2) it came (as they all seem to be) via USPS. I didn't know you could sign up for free package notification from USPS. If you can do it soon, you may see if it's coming?

@snoflakefaerie Thanks much for chiming in! By reading everyone's recap I realized that the end delivery would be made by USPS. I did already sign up for USPS notification thing a while ago, but for some reason it has never worked. I'm going to try hard and be patient, but I'm biting my nails already! lol Hope you are enjoying your goodies!

Ugh, that's a bummer that it doesn't work. My building perpetually deals with stolen packages, so I always have a mild anxiety about packages even when I can track them. I would be wondering, too regardless. Hopefully a mod can give you more info. I'll have my fingers crossed you get yours soon! 

I received mine today. Quite an unexpected day-brightener! 🙂

Thank you for the amazing lippie! Definitely brighter than I tend to wear, but looks awesome and gives off quite the kick-*** vibe. My seven year old daughter swears it's one of the most beautiful ones I own!

Got mine today...thank you very much!!!!

Thank you much to @ShiraBT@candacebt, and @KatieBT!!!!  I also want to thank all of the great people on these boards, such a great community! I absolutely love the gift and it made my day!

Just a few questions, though: when will all the changes take place and will we be able to keep our screen names? Thanks!

And... my tracking originally said today but is now PENDING for a delivery date. I literally stalked my front door all day.

Keep in mind it doesn't have any actual tracking info (it just says label created), but now I'm concerned.

This is my luck.

@starletta8  Mine still says that it is just label created and I am staring at my goodies now. Keep the faith!!!

Mine arrived early this morning but still says pending. Originally scheduled for the 1st. I think its to build up the suspense 

930 Replies
testing