Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Ok, so the mods have confirmed that these HOF orders are indeed legit eventhough it comes from a weird email with FedEx shipping. Nobody knows what's in it, but what do you think is in it? What do you wish is in it?

I wish it's giftcards, but giftcards don't weigh .4lbs and are not "exciting". It could be some fancy decoration for being a HOF? Or if it's beauty products, it's either gonna be Sephora Collection or newly released stuff I think?

What do you wish the package includes? What do you think the package contains?jk.png

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

@candacebt When is the makeover occurring? 

Re: What do you think is in the Hall of Famer package? What do you wish to be in it?

Thank goodness 🙂

They even named it Hall of Famer!! I can't wait to see it on you @lyravega

Right?! How very special is that?! Mind blown!

And I can't wait to try it on! Hopefully tomorrow, @malday . Will plaster it all over BT. 🙂

I'm so jealous! I can't wait for mines to arriveeeeeee.

WOW. Color me impressed! (literally) Thank you for sharing @darkiceis!!!

@willa25 they are not my pictures, they belong to @lyravega 🙂

Sorry.. my apologies. (long day flying cross country with a diversion due to mechanical failures/long story.. i'm a little delirious right now) Thank you for pointing that out @darkiceis.. and @lyravega, thank you for the lovely photos!

Eeee! I'm so happy with my HOF gift! Mods, thank you so much!!! Just opened it and wasn't expecting it today at all. I somehow managed to avoid spoilers so had no idea what it was!!

I'm visiting my parents for the holiday right now, and I just had to explain to my mom why she couldn't open my new lipstick and 'try it on'.

BUT MOM, NO ONE HAS THIS. IT'S SUPER LIMITED RELEASE. LOOK, IT EVEN SAYS IT ON THE BOX! YOU CAN'T JUST USE IT WITHIN TEN MINUTES OF UNBOXING!

She just stared at me like she hadn't understood anything I had just said. haha.

I just need time to stare at it and appreciate its perfection before I use it, okay? Anyway, at least I know you all understand me. 🙂

@JennVA - Moms...go figure!

Unfortunately, I had to put mine in the refrigerator to reharden.  It was really soft from sitting in the mailbox.  I'll stare at it after while!

@Titian06 Mine was sweating a little when I opened it up, but it rained today so wasn't sitting in the heat all day. Package was just a little soggy but no damage. oops. I hope yours makes it through!! 

I want to give a sincere thank you to the mods and sephora for the wonderful gift i received in the mail today. It was a truly an unexpected and thoughtful gesture to send such a lovely gift to your diehard members. You could have easily just changed the ranking system without sending the package, and it does not go unnoticed. I know there were some cherished sparkle throwing, paula deen llama riding giggly memories I had reading the card. It brought me back and reminded me of the amazing women I met on this board. Not sure whats to become of beauty talk, but I hope that the current active members are appreciative of this forum, its truly a tight knit community with many friendly faces. Shout out to the ninjas and every rouge addict out there. ❤️ much love ❤️ 

Behold_A_Rainbow_Unicorn_Ninja_by_Jess4921.jpg

@comfyrock WOW that is a fabulous unicorn!!! now we have a pretty nifty lipstick to add to our collections right? ❤️

@calamityjane85 it's such a pleasure seeing you pop in!

so great to see you too! hope you have been well. 

@candacebt @KatieBT - Thank you for the HoF gifts!  Love the color of the pins and lipstick.

Even though I have to go to the back of the line behind all the newbies, I can look at the pins and wear the lipstick and remember the good ol' days when I was a Hall of Famer.

Love the bag too!  I have a lot of these (just bigger) from the yarn subscription I belong to.  This one is definitely my favorite!

Im living through all of you!! Mine said it would arrive today, but it hasnt. I can wait another few days! If its here by Saturday then I may wear it to a party 🙂

Wow just got my gift too...so sweet!!! Who can resist a Bite Lipstick😍. I'm always up for change so I'm curious about what the new Community looks like. Regardless of the new format, I just hope all you fabulous contributors continue to stick around! 🤗

Got my package today!! Thanks everyone for making BT such a great community! Thanks @KatieBT@candacebt and all others as well

Picture of my package

Spoiler
IMG_2722.JPG

Image of my baby to clear the feed lol

IMG_2108.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2201.JPG

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

I had a surprise waiting for me when I got home...squee! Thank you Sephora for such a thoughtful and pretty gift. I love it just as much as the rouge friendship bracelet from the first event I attended a few years ago. 

@candacebt @KatieBT @ShiraBT and the rest of the Sephora crew, you guys are...well, you're awesome and I just want to say thank you for all that you do!

4 Replies
testing