Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm very sorry about your cat Smiley Sad

But you look very nice! And your skin is seriously amazing. 

Aww! You're still so lovely despite the crying. You have this elegant and classic beauty and your skin is way better than mine Smiley Wink

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, I love cats Smiley Sad 15 years is a long time. I hope you feel better soon <3

Thanks MK89 & EvangelineDamon. 15 years is a long time, and that's what DH and I keep telling ourselves. We spoiled the cat rotten too, so he was a pretty happy cat.

EvangelineDamon, you're right about time. This is the third cat DH and I have lost since getting together. Hurts every time, but things do get better as time goes on.

so very sorry about your cat!  it is so hard to say goodbye to our furry kids, no matter the circumstances. I hope that you are comforted with the memories that  will never leave you! 

I second MK89's sentiments about you still looking lovely despite your sadness.

What a good life that kitty must have had and all of those years together with you.

Everything heals with time.

Best wishes DiVWA.

I hope you feel better.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Smiley Sad It's always incredibly heart wrenching when things like that happen. I hope you're starting to feel better. 

I have to say though. Your skin is beautiful! and I love how subtle your makeup is.. Just the right amount of definition. 

So this is actually a look I did yesterday for the fourth of July! But unfortunately I got a little overzealous in my champagne popping and the bottle exploded onto my computer, so I wasn't able to upload until today. I swear, I'm just spazzy when it comes to technology... And please, excuse my eyebrows!

makeup.jpg

eyes.jpg

1. Benefit Porefessional

2. Hourglass Foundation

3. NYX blush in Peach

4. The Balm Mari Loumanizer

5. The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer

6. UD Primer Ption

7. UD Vice 2 Palette

8. Lancome Mascara

9. MAC Fluid Line

10. MAC Love Lorn Lipstick

You're so festive!  Your look is perfect for the 4th!!

xo, Mia

ah a mod responded to my post! fan grilling a little right now lol

Love your makeup and that peach blush looks perfect on you!

I love this beautiful silvery eyeshadow! It's like foil for your eyelids! And your lashes look really really perfect today. Are they naturally super nice or is it the Lancome mascara? Smiley Happy

Overall, a gorgeous, summery, fun and glowy look. I really love it.

That is really pretty eyeshadow.  Which Lancome mascara are you using here?

When I first scrolled by your picture, I yelled "I NEED WHATEVER EYESHADOW THAT IS!"

Scrolled down to the product list, realized I already have it, pulled it out so I'll remember to use it tomorrow.

It is SUPER gorgeous on you, wow!

Thank you girly!

I love LOVE that shimmery silver colour. It's freaking beautiful on you (as everyone has said Smiley Happy )!

Its seriously the most beautiful soft buttery shade in the whole palette

Oh wow! Usually you'd think that it might be a little gritty being silver. (sometimes they are for me). I think I have to get my hands on this!! 

Ooo I love the cool, shimmery eyeshadow on you! It's a nice little pop of color 

I love your oufit and how to matched your eyeshadow to the grey tones on your tank.  Shimmery and patriotic and still keeping it classy edgy cool. 

I was trying to do something reminiscent of fire works haha, thank you!

Wow, I'm really liking the way you did your bronzer/blush/highlighter, it looks so naturally flawless.  Cute july fourth shadows Smiley Happy boo champagne spillage! Hope it gets fixed quick.

33,248 Replies