Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hi everyone! I know I said I wasn't posting but I did do a differen blush and lip today... sooooo. technically, it's different. Smiley Happy I used my Tom Ford Ginger Fawn that I scored at the outlet this weekend. I love it! 

tuesday729.jpg

I'm loving your necklace!  You are so fortunate to have outlets nearby.  I'm "nestled in the Ozarks" and am 45 mins to even the nearest walmart!  But as always, Mrs. Baine looks very professional.  Are you a lawyer?  You are always so put together!  Im a teacher and by the end of the day I look like ive been thru a war zone!

Great score.  It is really pretty.

Oh my goodness, mrsbaine, Ginger Fawn is absolutely incredible on you. The nude-toned shimmer on the eye compliments it perfectly without stealing center stage away from that lip. I need to take some tips from you for some Lady Sophisticate looks whenever I'm tagging along with my husband to his business functions and parties! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Lari! I really do love the lip color!!!! You always look put together so you are Lady Sophisticate yourself! I think I love Tom Ford!

Whoah! That lipstick is perfect! And I am falling in love with that eyeshadow! 

That lipstick is so so so gorgeous on you!!!

Okay, Ginger Fawn is PERFECT on you. I love it! Love the shimmer on the eyes too Smiley Happy Gorgeous 

Here goes, ladies, I treated myself to new makeup & clothes. Here's some results.20140728_122351.jpg20140728_124227.jpg

Sephora Colorful 5 - Flirty to Intense Purple, middle shade only

Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mainline

Lise Watier lipstick, don't have shade handy, darker pink.

Need to be able to do better selfies.

I love that top! And your lips look gorgeous!!

Nice lipstick.  I've heard great things about that brand, but I have never personally tried it.

Thanks, sister, I believe I have a few of them. Got my laptop going, so I hope to get some better makeup shots.

Who took that photo of you in the first pic? Smiley Wink

The young lady that sold me some tops. Got talked into wear the skirt and top out of the store. 

That is a gorgeous top. Loving that purple and that lipstick looks like my KVD Prayer lipstick! 

Thank you dear sister. Never thought I'd be able to wear strapless tops or dresses and keep my inserts in place. 

It was one of those days where I liked the result in person but I didn't like how it wore throughout the day, and I feel like the camera was not the most flattering on me today! I chose to test-drive a foundation sample I picked up last month (Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet), and I have to say, not sure I'm a fan. It felt nice and light going on and blended super easily, but I really felt like it emphasized the uneven texture of my skin and ended up pretty darn unflattering within an hour or two. Smiley Sad I might try it again and use a primer next time since I didn't today, but OUCH. Anyway, here's the look!

upload_8606975210813478465.jpgupload_856446723154972136.jpgupload_317708772108438881.jpg

FACE:

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20

MAC MSF Natural Light Plus

Diffused and Ethereal Light

Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Milani Bella Rosa Blush

EYES:

ABH Dipbrow

IT Naturally Pretty Palette

UD Naked 2 Palette

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara

LIPS:

Tom Ford Casablanca

switched to Givenchy Le Rouge in Rose Dressing later (no photos)

Yep.  Loving lips today!!!  I feel a lipstick binge shop coming on. 

I love this look on you!!!! It's so pretty! Your eyes look amazing! 

Even natural you look glamorous at all times.

Girl you must be outta ya mind, you look as awesome as always! And it kind of looks like we went with the same color scheme for our eyeshadows Smiley Tongue You know, you should try the laura mercier smooth finish flawless foundation, I got it in a sample and except for one day i've been using it and I loooove it. Reminds me of Illamasqua in the finish. Smiley Happy I recommend getting a sample! I got it from the sephora site when i placed a 25 dollar order. 

7 Replies