Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tags:

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

@lmaster Such a gorgeous look. Love your top too. So cute. 

Thank you sweets! @SportyGirly125 💕

Ooh that's a beautiful jeweled shadow @lmaster 💚 and fun too! but I gotta shout out your shirt, its to sweet! Look at dem cute chickens! 

Thank you thank you!! @CynthieLu one of my hens actually hatched one baby a few days ago 

Spoiler
IMG_20241004_153138379.jpg

 she's a good mama too!

Awww a little baby chic Look at that little face! 💛💛 He's a lil tiny pipsqueak 😍 @lmaster 

An ode to leopard print...

IMG_3087.jpg

So this was essentially a chance to try my new Iconic London Super Smoother Blurring Skin Tint while revisiting MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Pencil Longwear Lip Liner 612 Dimensional Dark Brown (I have no idea why the liner is showing up as a lip rather than eyeliner - seems to be a little glitch in the system). Other products used include Iconic London Underglow Blurring Primer .9 oz / 27 mL  #Iconic London Blurring Blush Cream to Powder Lip and Cheek Stick Daiquiri HUDA BEAUTY Mini Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Poundcake MAKEUP BY MARIO Master Mattes® Eyeshadow Palette: The Neutrals LAWLESS Forget The Filler Definer Lip Liner Nude Honey and DIOR Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara 090 Black .

Is leopard really coming back? I don't know. I'm glad I revisited the MUF eyeliner though having dismissed it as having not glided on easily enough when I got it - no it doesn't glide on like a gel formulation pencil but darned if I don't love the shade and that it stayed put without smearing all over or smoking out when I went in to blend it with an eyeliner brush.

Beautiful look @PDXXXX awesome sweater 😍

Thank you! I am so OK if leopard does truly come back this fall, lol 🙂

You skin looks fantastic and that sweater is sweet @PDXXXX it looks cozy too. 😊💖

So how did you like your trial run with Iconic London Super Smoother Blurring Skin Tint ? 

@CynthieLu thank you! I have been trying so many products like that Iconic London tint (including the Iconic London Radiance Complexion Booster ) in my quest to find a replacement for CT Flawless Filter as well as the CT stick formulation as I love the CT but both break me out.

I'm finding I like the Iconic London Underglow Blurring Primer .9 oz / 27 mL a lot but still need to play some with both the other products. So far I'd say they have great shade matches for me overall which is a plus. What I like the most about this Skin Tint is it has the most natural almost matte finish of the products I've tried so far while still being very light weight and providing good coverage (this is as compared to things like Illia Serum, Huda's Easy Blur, Fenty's Eaze Drop Stick, Dior Forever Star Glow or Danessa Myricks Yummy Skin Soothing Serum or lighter weight tints like Fenty Eaze Drops or Westman Atelier's Skin Tint).

I would say the two drawbacks would be ease of blending (caveat being I have dry skin) so I had to really go in with my beauty blender with this and that to my eye it oxidized a bit (nothing crazy orange but there was definitely a marked shift in shade a few hours in).

I think it's truly unique vs. some of the other ligher/water weight alternatives like the Westman Atelier skin tint or Fenty Drops for a matte vs glowy finish and provides more coverage though. Just not a CT Filter alternative. Overall though, all of the Iconic London products I've tried have me wondering why the line is not getting more hype. 

That's a good point. I tried a highlighter from Iconic London in a foil sample and it was so brilliant. Like a gigawatt glow. 😄  I couldn't believe I hadn't heard about charter about it. @PDXXXX 

I'm curious to hear what else has impressed you from thier line? 

@CynthieLu right now I'm reaching for #Iconic London Blurring Blush Cream to Powder Lip and Cheek Stick Daiquiri almost every day. There are a lot of cream blushes that have as good a texture I just love the shade as I go crazy for a peachy lip or cheek. I've mentioned my other blush fav Hourglass Unreal Liquid Blush Scene and they're really similar shades so showing a swatch here. The Iconic London is definitely more of a concentrated natural finish whereas the Hourglass is very sheer and more dewy but buildable - the only thing I'm finding with the Hourglass is the formulation is not consistent across different shades.

Here's a swatch of IL Daiquiri (top) and Hourglass Scene (bottom):

IMG_7637.jpeg

@PDXXXX Such a pretty look paired with your leopard cardigan. 

That's so fabulous!! @CynthieLu 

@CynthieLu Lovely makeup look ❤️

Thank you lady! @SportyGirly125 💖

I'm loving that eye shadow look - is that from the Hourglass Palette? It's sort of my dream nude-peach shade and finish. Great look and fantastic frames to boot!

Thank you so much! @PDXXXX This eyeshadow is from Haus Labs Eyeshadow Library. I did use The Hour Glass Palette ( Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette Evil Eye ) on the rest of my face, the color story from evil eye is lovely isn't it? It's just enough warmth 👌🧡

7 Replies
testing