Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Ultimate Beauty Hack Thread: Share your tips and tricks!

Anna2BT_0-1657902607262.jpeg

Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a fresh face in the beauty scene, we could all use a tip or trick (or two) to help us navigate the world of beauty. So BIC, what are your best beauty “hacks”?

One of my favorite hacks is for hair – as someone who has colored hair year-round, (sorry, I just can’t resist a good balayage!) my hair is usually prone to dryness, especially at the ends. So when it comes to drying my hair post-shower, I actually don’t use a towel at all! To avoid friction from rubbing my hair on a towel, I gently squeeze out the water and let it air dry when I can. On days I feel like I need an extra boost with drying, I’ll use a soft t-shirt to gently dry my hair. Since using this method, my hair has been less frizzy, smoother, and I even feel it’s helped me with reducing split ends! 😊

What’s a beauty tip you love to use in your life? Share your knowledge in the thread below! Add all your hacks, tips, and tricks on anything beauty-related (aka makeup, fragrance, hair, skincare, nails, etc.).

Re: The Ultimate Beauty Hack Thread: Share your tips and tricks!

@SportyGirly125 this is such a great list! I do the setting spray in the makeup sponge as well but haven't tried it with eyeshadow yet, such a great tip. Can't wait to try these out.

Storing the eye products in a pencil case is a genius hack! 

@Anna2BT Thank you so much.  I tried to think of as many as I could at the moment.  I'm sure I have more.

@SportyGirly125 That's impressive! You have wayy more than me haha. Thank you for this! I know I could use all the beauty hacks I can get 🙂

86 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Anna2BT_0-1657902607262.jpeg
testing