Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online): Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO):

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags (3)

Forgot to mention there were some bargains on sale at SiJCP yesterday. I was able to purchase the travel favorites bag for $25. The Sol de Janeiro shower gel, supergoop sunscreen, self-tanner with mitt, and living proof shampoo and conditioner made it a no-brainer: I got it to replace one from earlier this year. I am so glad I checked the endcap of Sephora Favorites sets, this being on sale was quite a find!

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

010101010101.png 

Spoiler
sampler.jpg

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt! Your post was much appreciated!!

Thank you so much for posting this! I was just able to use it!

Thank you for posting! I was able to get one just now, an...

Thank you for posting! I was able to get one just now, and it is a wonderful assortment of samples and deluxe sizes. Also got the bareminerals 500 point reward. Great lippies and mascara in there!

@ZombieMetroAnt, that's a nice one, thanks for posting!

@ZombieMetroAnt, that's a nice one, thanks for posting!

A GWP from Drunk Elephant and the UD Honey make up bag with purchase of the palette Heart

Spoiler
s1s.png s1s2.PNG 
The bag is really cute Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't nee...

@ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't need anything, but stopped into my SiJCP. I asked if they had any if these left, and theyhad one! Yeah ❣ They also had the Sunday Riley Good Genes in 5ml for 100 point perks. I grabbed 3 🙂

null

@ZombieMetroAnt, your so welcome. Its the least I can do,...

@ZombieMetroAnt, your so welcome. Its the least I can do, and so grateful you keep posting for all of the non receiving email shoppers! Hope your store has some Good Genes rewards in stock 🙂

Re: @ZombieMetroAnt, after the F&F promo, I really didn't nee...

OMG, that's awesome @Luvstravel Heart  I need to go pick those up!  Thanks so much for posting. 

How do you get these emails?

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@MamaMer  it's a mystery...honest!  They just started popping in one day & I never questioned it.  Smiley Happy  

Shared via Instagram, and mymonthlyobsessions

This kit has amazing products, worth a trip to SiJCP, tha...

This kit has amazing products, worth a trip to SiJCP, thanks so much for posting!

@Ashletta216 This set has so many great products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

@Ashletta216 , this is a great find; thanks for sharing! Now I can't wait to see what the corresponding Skin Wonderland set at the free-standing Sephora will look like. Hope @KatieBT will give us a sneak-peek from the Holiday Preview event! Smiley Happy

A couple SiJCP GWP's hidden in the Spoiler, as to not hog up this thread - hope your store has these! Smiley Wink 

Spoiler
sisi.PNG 
sisis.PNG

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt ! ❤️

Anything for you @angel7594  Heart

I'm still on the hunt for the lip kit hee hee hee

Image result for betty boop wink and kiss gif

Spotted the SiJCP versions of some holiday Sephora Favorites sets: both at lower prices than their Sephora-proper counterparts, but with some obvious differences in the products included.

IMG_20190922_195111.jpg

IMG_20190922_164912.jpg

1,543 Replies