cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags (3)

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I saw few new Sephora Favorites sets in SiJCP today.

6655F14B-681D-48E2-A771-14518D3358FA.jpeg

1B0FF789-EA58-4AC2-B1A0-DBC32740ACB9.jpeg

E0F954BD-77E1-4847-AAEC-284003DB242D.jpeg

C2F04B53-7668-48A5-BB64-06808431E9B6.jpeg

Also they had several Sephora Collection pieces on sale for 50% off - the Mini Coconut Makeup Removing Wipes, some eye masks, sheet masks, hand creams etc. 

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I visited my local SiJCP yesterday, and they had old Play boxes for sale. I couldn’t believe it. If anyone is interested, maybe give your store a call!

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thanks for this FYI.  I miss the Play boxes so I'm gonna check out my local SiJCP for sure.

OMG, I finally got an SIJCP email!!!! IDK, if it's worth the risk but there is a $10 off $25 if you spend $50 btwn  8/21/-8/24 🙂

EMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_02.jpg

EMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_03.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_04.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_05.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_06.jpg

Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's...

Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's pretty far and few that people actually receive these emails. Keep us updated with the latest in store happenings! I just found out yesterday that both of my SiJCP are staying open and not closing down ❣

Re: Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's...

IDK if it is a fluke but I'll let you know if I get another email 🙂 @Luvstravel 

@Buootiful - how exciting!  Thanks for sharing!

@Buootiful That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Some of these looked interesting but nothing I had to have.

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I love the sets but I miss when they used to have more of the newer products in them. Most of these contain products I’ve already had a chance to try.

Some close-ups of the SiJCP Favorites sets that @77Casper77 and @makeitup305 had kindly posted.

IMG_20200301_182941.jpg

IMG_20200301_182902.jpg

IMG_20200301_182640.jpg

IMG_20200301_182533.jpg

IMG_20200301_182410.jpg

20200107_191637.jpg

New set available! $44.

Thank you for posting this! It has a nice mix of tried &...

Thank you for posting this! It has a nice mix of tried & true, and new items, if a little pricey. Will check it out, though! Hoping for some new sets with makeup soon.

A couple GWPs Heart 

1.PNG

The fine print:

*Receive a trial size free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, Sephora.com, or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. To redeem: In store, present at checkout. 

3.PNG   

4.PNG 

*Receive a sample bag free with any merchandise purchase of $25 or more at Sephora inside JCPenney stores only. Must be a Beauty Insider to redeem. One per client, non-transferable. Offer not available at Sephora freestanding stores, sephora.com or on jcp.com. Valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.

Sephora inside JcPenny in Chicago's southwest suburbs. 

IMG_6592.jpegIMG_6595.jpegIMG_6594.jpegIMG_6593.jpeg

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Wish we would’ve had that in my store!

💗

💗

Thank you for sharing these!

Thank you for sharing these!

Some Black Friday deals:

SiJCPBlackFriday.pngSiJCPBlackFriday2.pngSiJCPBlackFriday3.png

@ohhetitscindyk, Thanks for posting. Maybe my wallet will...

@ohheyitscindyk, Thanks for posting. Maybe my wallet will be recouped in a couple weeks!
1,563 Replies