cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@ohheyitscindyk cute bag!

the thing about the points reminded me of this:

Spoiler
initially had it not in a spoiler but its too "flashy" to just have whenever the page is viewed I decided lol!

meninblack.gif

@wickedlollipop And he doesn't even know about the points I've spent haha!

I've actually only seen part of MIB (I know, what??), but that reminded me to put it on my list & watch the rest of it haha 🙂

What a cute bag! 

P.S. I wish they wouldn't say how many points you have at checkout lol. I mean, we know how much we have. No one needs to say it out loud 😛

@Mcakes Hahaha I wish there was a way to silently convey, "Please don't mention my points. I am with someone who does not need to know the extent of my addiction."

Also, somewhat related, a while back I called CS because something was missing in an order. The rep gave me some points back & then commented on my point total, "That's like two car payments for me!" I didn't know what to do, but try to laugh it off. My boyfriend was also with me at that time, & my phone volume was up, so he heard it. And he asked me about it then as well- "Don't worry about it!" 😄

Whoops forgot to add in my post- What is the best, least awkward way to ask for an SA's name so that you can mention them in your review?

@ohheyitscindyk - Most of the SAs in my SiJCP wear name tags.  If not, I just ask straight out, "What's your name?" and I make sure it sounds like a question, not a statement or demand. You could put an "oh" or "BTW" in front.  Sometimes I forget and as I walk away I turn back and ask, "By the way, what's your name?"  Again making sure it sounds like a question.

After the person says her name, make sure to repeat it.  For example, I might say something like, "Thanks, xxx; you were very helpful!"  This way her name will stay with you.

@Titian06 I will try that, thank you! 🙂 I wish the SAs at my local stores, standalone as well, would wear name tags!

Anonymous Insider

@ohheyitscindyk My JCP always writes their name on my receipt and asks me to fill out the survey. If they don't I just ask them..hey can you write your name down so I can fill out the survey? I figure if they did a good job they know I am going to write a good review for them - and it seems to help later not to get treated like dirt when I ask for promos 😛 lol and if they didn't do a good job it keeps them on their toes - we are wanting good service for our hard earned money 🙂 

@Anonymous Ahh thank you for the suggestion! Every time I've asked, they've looked panicked & I don't want them to think I am going to write a bad review! Unfortunately, I didn't get the SA's name today, but hopefully they will figure out who I am talking about in my review.

I think they will figure it out or it could just be kudos for all who were working at the time your receipt says. when I remember, I do try to do those surveys to give positive feedback and maybe that is partly why the SA's tend to be nice to me with promos and the rest of it! though the various ones who work at the store near me seem pretty nice and helpful in general.

@ohheyitscindyk @Anonymous

Just in time for Mother's Day!  

0.PNG

Dang it!!! I wish it was from like the 5th to 21st. Lol my paydays. I'll be gone on a trip so no shopping for me. 

Ooh, looks like I'm going on another Commodity splurge soon! 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt - Thanks for sharing.  I bought a couple of fragrance sample sets and a rollerball during the sale.  Maybe I'll find something I like in the sample sets!

yay!

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" to @ZombieMetroAnt and everyone else giving tips on this thread! I printed out 5 coupons and my local SiJCP had all of them 😄 (KVD liner & foundation, Hula, Origins mask, Benefit lipstick) 

Yay to @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!  I still can't get the SiJCP promo emails, no matter what I do! 

Without her, I'd be lost and sample-less.... 😞

I second what @Tamara76 and @spubu said! thanks to all who share the promos/coupons/etc here!!!!! is a big help. thanks again, @ZombieMetroAnt, and everyone who has shared!!!!! 🙂 🙂

Yesterday, I went to my SiJCP and honestly this time that I went they actually had things (usually when I go during this time there's barely anything). They didn't have Hoola but the SA let me pick from the skincare items so I got a cleanser instead. I also got the Too Faced x KVD set for $19 like how it was online!

I went to SiJCP last night , I bought a beauty blender soap and at check out, I asked for Hoola and/or KatVon D liner cause that are all code I have. Then the cashie opened a draw I saw it has 3 kind of freebies but doesn't have Hoola and KVD liner, but I told me she can't give me the other because I don't have its code 😂 lol 

I have read many complain here and no surprise 😂 Then I just said It's Okie :)) yup I never have any freebie from SiJCP 

File_000.jpegFile_000.jpegFile_001.jpeg

Picked this up today! Employees told me it just went on the shelf last night and are selling fast. With the Rouge coupon it came out to $30.

Full Size: Lancome Mascara, UD Eyeshadow in Scratch, and BeautyBlender.

Deluxe Sample: Nars Blush in Orgasm (Seems to be the same size as the Rouge gift last year. 75% of full size), Becca in Opal, and Tarte Gloss in Obvi

13 Replies
testing