Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

RE: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

I can’t find any entire pics but I got full sleeves late 2015 right before I turned 46. (Midlife crisis I suppose lol) I also have one on my ankle and one in bikini area. Piercings, I used to have several private parts done but took them out in 2011. Now just my naval and ears remain.

Re: RE: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

@redhologram - I drooled over those sleeves.  The colors are so vibrant!

Beautiful sleeves @redhologram.

Obsessed! It’s so well done and floral pieces are timeless

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

I have one tattoo on my wrist which is actually a black light tattoo. Its of a rose with vines going around my wrist and some leaves. I got it when I was around 18, and i got to admit it was fun getting it especially since i had to keep running between the bathroom and the tattoo chair so the artist can make sure the ink is going on correctly. After all these years it still shows up under black lights. I also tried to get an ear piercing on the top part of my ear, but sadly my body rejected it.

I didn't look for my original post, so just going to post my update here. Can't recall if I did originally post but here we go:

I now have two nose piercings (one on either side). I got my second nostril piercing in June-ish of last year. (I was contemplating switching sides of my nose piercing and closing one up but I freakin loved it so I left it all as is. I love all my piercings and so I use them all for the most part and they are here to stay). I have 7 piercings on one ear but don't use one of the holes anymore only due to alignment issues. 5 piercings on the other ear with one not being used (again, alignment issues). My belly button. 5 tattoos and I think that's it. I always knew I wanted a whole bunch of piercings on my ears when I was 5 and used to admire it on others and I think I'm now set with my ears. The only other piercing that I think would be really cool is the conch but I do like the way my piercings look on me and I might leave it on that. I'm normally very afraid of pain so for me to have all this (if you knew me) is sort of crazy LOL I guess when you really want something you disregard the pain? At least that's what I have done. I've gotten my piercings done by my dad, in India, tattoo shops...each piercing has it's own story 😃

My tattoos were all done at one shop. I admire sleeves on people but don't think I could sit through the pain. 

What'sit like getting the nose pierced? Do you think it look odd on a guy to get both sides of nose pierced?

Here’s my tattoo!! Got it almost a month ago now in Manhattan. I also have eight total piercings; six in my ears (first holes are gauged to a four and second holes are at a 16), nose, and bellybutton. Plans for more of both in the future 💜

@xEmmy How cool! 

Best,
Rebecca

So cute @xEmmy. Great colors and looks well done.
Anonymous Insider

ah it look awesome ❤️

I am more into Japanese style tattoos, but that's just me :). This one is adorbs!

Very cool @xEmmy! I love the colours 😍

That’s really cool @xEmmy

Your Tattoo is so vibrant @xEmmy

Nice @xEmmy! I love the bright colors!!!

No tattoos but I always think about them and debate if I should get a couple! I do have a few piercings- my ears and others I can’t really post here but you understand Im sure lol.

I like mine, it was kinda a spur of the moment, 1/3 life crisis I had HAH but I dont regret it at all!

Testing to see if this shows up in the feed!

Thanks @KatieBT Smiley Wink  

@KatieBT and it does! 

Hi @KatieBT !  Since you did such a swell job with the other threads, um, would it be toooo much trouble to get this one to show on the main feed also? Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt @fatimamummy it's showing up in the feed now!

Shout out to @veronika23 - your tip is working like a dream, thank you very much for figuring out such an effective workaround!

Test in Feed_Tattoos.png

testing