Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Thank you @KatieBT ! 

@KatieBT

I had also started a big list of missing threads in the Feedback thread (which also doesn't show in the feed...) several months ago, so there's another starting point as well

Thanks for helping with this @KatieBT but it's actually @lyravega who figured this one out!!!!  I have a huge list of threads that are still missing from the feed.  A lot of them can be found in the OP of the Welcome to BIC Thread.  Bite, Marc Jacobs, etc.  I can double check them all if you want and give you a list of the ones that need to be fixed. Thank you!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

@KatieBT Yes please   I second @ZombieMetroAnt โ€˜s question.

I've got lots of piercings and tattoos, I miss my dermal...

I've got lots of piercings and tattoos, I miss my dermal that was on my neck so much!

Re: I've got lots of piercings and tattoos, I miss my dermal...

@CULTLEADER I love your tattoos, that back piece is spectacular ๐Ÿ–ค

I don't have any tattoos, but I do want some! I'm just too scared I won't be able to handle the pain! One day maybe I won't be so chicken lol. As for piercings I have 2 on each earlobe, as well as my daith on my right ear, and I also have my nose done.

RE: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Iโ€™ve realized I donโ€™t take photos of my tattoos! Lol. Theyโ€™re just there. I started getting tattooed on my 18th birthday and was sleeved 4 months in. It was still unheard of in 1998 for women to be sleeved...and in my senior year of high school! My body is about 60% covered but havenโ€™t had anything added in about 5 years. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll get anymore. At 37, it hurts and I donโ€™t feel like sitting through hours of pain anymore! Lol

Conch pierced.Conch pierced.I randomly went to piercing shop with my sister to look at beautiful jewelry...then I left with a new conch piercing...Now, I want more!

Neat! But Irather have the other three as a guy.

@jesscheems and @SephorasAustin, I admit this hurt more than the piercing the lobe. But, I found a professional who guided me through the whole process, told me to breath in and out at the right times, and make the process really quick and efficient. In the end, I love the results! No pain, no beauty! LOL

I want a conch piercing but I'm too chicken. I have my tragus and a whole bunch more on my ears but I think I'll leave it at that. (which is what I always say LOL). @JiMi2006

RE: Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Did it hurt from your experience? A conch piercing is on my list of piercings I want. ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Love the conch! Itโ€™s the one piercing in my ears Iโ€™ve kept along with my tragus. โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m so glad I found this thread! Thanks for starting it @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ–ค I canโ€™t wait to have my right arm finished, but for now I have a couple black/grey tattoos. Iโ€™m mostly attracted to very detailed line and dot work, and was so excited to find some artists who could accomplish what I was looking for. By Karrie Arthurs at Blackbird ElecticBy Karrie Arthurs at Blackbird Electic

By Michelle Vu at Mission tattooBy Michelle Vu at Mission tattoo

those are beautiful works of art! @bakeamuffin

those are beautiful works of art! @bakeamuffin

Re: those are beautiful works of art! @bakeamuffin

Iโ€™m so impressed with the artistsโ€™ work and their take on what I wanted, I canโ€™t wait to see both of these women again for more tattoos! Thank you much @lmaster! โ˜บ๏ธ 

@bakeamuffin These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us ๐Ÿ’—

Thank you @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ–ค

wow @bakeamuffin Thats amazing!

wow @bakeamuffin Thats amazing!

Re: wow @bakeamuffin Thats amazing!

Thank you @GG84! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜

1 Reply
Photos65
  • IMG_4501.JPG
  • IMG_5981.JPG
  • Phoenix sleeve.JPG
  • melt.JPG
  • IMG_5606.JPG