Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

@bakeamuffin Wowwww! Beautiful!

@bakeamuffin OMG so pretty!! 

Thank you @jesscheems โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค

Blackwork!! Are you doing to work up to a full sleeve on...

Blackwork!! Are you going to work up to a sleeve on the right?

Re: Blackwork!! Are you doing to work up to a full sleeve on...

Yes!! @fieldsofclover ๐Ÿ˜„ a full blackwork sleeve, then I think Iโ€™d like to add more to my leg and do a rib piece ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

I have a total of 4 tattoos *about to be 5* and 5 piercings. My fave tattoo is my BAD from MJ album. It's my fave album and he is one of my fave artist of all time... He inspired me to sing, dance, write and to continue being myself even if people judge me. I have to go back and get it colored in.. (it's bigger than what it looks). My fave piercing is my smiley because all I do is smile and laugh. I'm a very silly and goofy person haha. Love putting smiles on others faces

PopSugar has an article on "35 Tim Burton Tattoos" - love 'em all but of course, these are my faves:

sa.JPGsal.JPG

@zombiemetroant gorgeous tattoos!!

@ZombieMetroAnt gorgeous tattoos!!

Hi @ZombieMetroAnt,

What beautiful, colorful tattoos! Thank you for sharing. 

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Wow @ZombieMetroAnt. Those pop right off your skin. Beautiful.

Re: RE: Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

These are nice, aren't they @loverockandroll!  Not mine though....I'm severely allergic to pain. 

@ZombieMetroAnt These Tattoos look like they should be your avatar ๐Ÿ˜

I'm heavily contemplating that @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ’•

Side note: I wish this thread would return to the home page ๐Ÿ˜”

AAHH I wish this would return to the homepage too! I forgot about this thread. Speaking of missing threads, has everyone seen the Pet Paradise Thread? I swear all the new cuteness on that thread is the silver lining in all the newcomers ๐Ÿ™‚

IKR @suzyo @ZombieMetroAnt Atleast it will give new comers an idea to share some fun stuff about themselves or in general. Here is the hoping once that 50 pts effect calms down, things will be less hyper ๐Ÿ˜

Oh I got what you mean now, It doesn't pop on the main page even if we comment on it. Hmmm that is sad .

@KatieBT @ShiraBT it was mentioned that because of some tweaking with the CS posts, some other threads were also inadvertently moved out of the home page.  Would you happen to know if this is something they're still working on?  I know The KVD Thread, The SiJCP thread & The Party Thread were part of this move ๐Ÿ˜žโ˜น๏ธ  Thanks so much...

I only have my ears pierced but used to have them double...

I only have my ears pierced but used to have them double pierced. Tried in college with the belly bottom but my body rejected it. Planning on expanding my tattoo but haven't figured it all out yet ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_0046.jpgUpside down and covered in plastic since I just got it :)Upside down and covered in plastic since I just got it ๐Ÿ™‚IMG_0044.jpgIMG_0043.jpg

I only have my ears pierced - just once, both ears - when I was 25. I have 9 tattoos, with plans for more. These are most of them - I don't have any of the small pieces on my back (a nautical star, and a horse), or my left wrist or right foot (an infinity symbol with paw and hoof print and a block O - for Ohio State). 

My mom had my earlobe pierced as a baby and I've always liked the look of multiple loops in each ear but my body rejects piercing (and it hurts doo bad!) 

I do have one beautiful tattoo on my back and a plan for more. I don't have an artist I like enough yet though. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like piercings but can't do them, my skin hates any metals in it, even gold.

BUT I love tats, I have 10 ๐Ÿ™‚ They are medium sized to big.

1 Reply
Photos65
  • IMG_4501.JPG
  • IMG_5981.JPG
  • Phoenix sleeve.JPG
  • melt.JPG
  • IMG_5606.JPG
  • Tattoocloseup.jpg
  • IMG_1188.JPG
  • IMG_0704.JPG
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
  • 20170411_025925.jpg