Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

IMG_9396.JPG

Reviving this thread because the last time it was active it made me run out and get some new piercings, which I'm just now remembering to share!

I've had my lobes pierced since I was 12, and my nose since right after college graduation. Back in April, I got three new ear piercings -- two in the upper lobe on one ear, my rook on the other.

Spoiler
IMG_2570.JPG
IMG_2553.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG

I'm strongly considering piercing my forward helix on the ear with three lobe piercings!

As for tattoos, I have three, with plans for one more large one of Columbine flowers (the state flower of Colorado, where I grew up) on the back of my shoulder. Current ink:

Spoiler
My first -- it means "God have mercy."
IMG_2571.JPG

Number two is the sloppy result of a spontaneous decision. It's the outline of Colorado with a heart marking my hometown, which I had been thinking about for awhile, but a friend and I decided at the last second to go get tattoos while I was visiting home and just went to the closest parlor that took walk-ins. So the result is not especially pretty, but I still have affection for it because it's OF Colorado, FROM Colorado.
IMG_2572.JPG
Tattoo #3: An "M" for Miller, my maiden name. My four siblings and I were all supposed to get this one together, but three chickened out and my last brother decided to get something totally different haha. This one was BY FAR the most painful, which took me by surprise, but it was over quickly!
IMG_2574.JPG

Love those piercings, wish I could get some of those.

Thanks for sharing @TopazBeth Ilike your love piercings. All of your Tatoos are kind of sweet given the thoughts behind them. I really like the "m" on your finger ❤️

Like the picture with all the facial piercings and the bold lipstick, although as a guy I might just get the labret instead of the vertical one.

This is AMAZING!  They're Soundwave Tattoos - you can actually hear it!  Heart 

00000.JPG

Spoiler

Love these Heart

0000.JPG

000.JPG

Spoiler
00.JPG
00000.JPG0.JPG

wonderful! My arm tattoo actually covers a scar that goes along the full length of my upper arm. I'll post an image of it - it became almost invisible unless you know it is there.

These are awesome! ❤️

Saw this and had to share - I'm lovin' these! Heart

0.JPG

1.JPG

more samples - the kitty prints is my fave!  Cat Happy

Spoiler
2.JPG
3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt I realize this is an old post, but I’m in love with these! Tattoos are very, very common where I live and I’ve never seen one like this. 

Aren't they @PinkEvergreen?  I thought so too Heart 

Those paw prints are adorable, but omg the itching would be intense healing on your ear! 

These are really cute! I want the top one with purple flowers but no way I can actually get a Tattoo Lol

Awww the kitty prints are so cute! 

XOXO,
Marieke

ok! I got my second tattoo for the month. I planned on both of these last year, so it was a while in the making. I am done now, I don't think I need any more.18011272_219829425167008_5516623515886813184_n.jpg

RE: Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

That is a gorgeous and feminine tattoo.

If you look at that too you can see the scar running through the center. I have had this scar for 4 years since i broke my arm and needed a metal bar put in... I asked a plastic surgeon about making it thinner and straighter, but he said there was no guarantee it would look better... so tattoo instead! So tattoos over scars can be wonderful! @ZombieMetroAnt

17990787_10211446648177398_7249568988918444372_n.jpg

Gorgeous!   ❤️

thanks! 😄

This is stunning! I have a watercolor fail that I'm getting covered up, this gives me hope! 

testing