Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Thank you @unfungirl! It can be a struggle. I want something on my other arm (just on my forearm) but I'm having a hard time deciding what to get. Considering how big of a commitment it is, it definitely isn't something to rush into.

Stunning!

WOW that's beautiful! I would love a sleeve if I wasn't a chicken. Stunning ❤️ How long did that take? @Asche

Thank you  @jesscheems & @fatimamummy! 🙂

It was probably about 10 hours total, but I had it done in three appointments because the artist only works 3-4 hours a day. 

Ooo that's a very nice Tattoo @Asche You are brave. How long it took to get it done?

Anonymous Insider

I have 10 tattoos and lots of piercing scars. I was a teenager in the 90's so I pierced everything.🤣

@Anonymous same!! I had about six holes in each year, a tongue piercing, a nose piercing and I would have gotten more if my mom would have let me!

#YOLO 😄 

ohhh i like this thread!! i have my nose pierced, and i used to have my tongue pierced but took it out several years ago.

i also have 00G in my ears, and my antihelix pierced, and 2 realllllly old tattoos. i have a few more in mind though!

Oooh I was interested in a tongue piercing. Then I started reading too much on google and how people were swallowing the balls off the barbells...and then I chickened out 😄 I wanted a monroe piercing too!!

@jesscheems   I never had a problem with the barbell coming loose, I think that is pretty rare in reality!   I just got tired of it TBH! I  used to want a Monroe piercing too! 

I know. Googling before getting a piercing or tattoo doesn't help lol. It just freaks a person out sometimes for no reason! @unfungirl

Very true @jesscheems!  I was really afraid when I went to get my anti-helix because everything I read online that it was the worst pain ever LOL

@unfungirl I want a conch piercing. Maybe someday lol 😄 The anti-helix looks super cool! I really like it. I think I read about it too and how it hurts this and that...I guess you don't know until you try 😛

@jesscheems I almost got a conch piercing! They are so cool!! You should go for it, it would look really cute on you!

Awesome thread!! I have only my ears pierced but wanted to do my belly button for years but never got around to it 😞 Now I think I'm over it anyway. I have one tattoo on my wrist that matches my husband's. we got it done on our honeymoon. It was his idea and funny enough the tattoo shows up so much more on me than him because of our skin tone difference. But...I love it and want to get another tattoo on inside of my forearm, hand, or back. I've been think of either getting another word/letters or the evil eye.

Identical Tattoos on Honeymoon sound so romantic and sweet @misscg

I have a bunch of piercings, but as I get older i have been taking a bunch of them out. 🙂 I still have a lot of ear piercings, 00g lobes, a septum piercing, and I have 2 tattoos scheduled for next month! So maybe I will have some good photos to share in April!

Yes please! Do share photos with us @franceslovesyou

Cool thread idea @fatimamummy ❤️

I want to get my nose re-pierced. Although it was pierced for many years but surprisingly it closed when I took off the nose pin for around two months due to frequent medical tests that required no metallic object on person. I checked with Claire and a few other places in malls but they do only ears. Can someone suggest a convenient location in Toronto where I can get my nose pierced again?

4 Replies
testing