Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Monthly Misses: May 2024

May is almost over...so let's talk about what just didn't work for us.  You know you have something to gripe about!

And for a change of pace for the pic, let's do Mae West for May!

greeneyedgirl107_0-1716423701518.png

Re: Monthly Misses: May 2024

@CookieGirl1 that is a shame, this reminds me to not always rely on the card test.

Yes, I use the test cards to narrow it down. But always try perfume on your skin before buying, some scents can change quite drastically once mixed with your skin chemistry.

@Lazer03 @CorgiMommy I was amazed at the drastic difference from card to skin because at first I genuinely liked it and to be fair, I feel like most people do like it so it might work better for you.  I'm glad that there are store testers to try!

sad to say but my miss of the month would have to be the summer fridays lip oil 😞 i love the balms and the lip oil is so smooth but it just doesn’t last!! the tube runs out so quickkk

@skincaregirl47 wow,  thanks for the heads up

For me this month's miss is Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus.  It just left me with my hair all stuck together in clumps.  It really should be called Root Clump Plus. 

@CorgiMommy  I tried it a few months ago and it was so bad. I’m glad I just got a mini.

@faeriegirl good to know it isn't just me

My miss this month is Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 063 Pink Lilac. I know they aren’t very pigmented but it didn’t leave any color at all on me. Sadly she will be returned.

@faeriegirl well that is disappointing the colors are so pretty

@CorgiMommy  I was so disappointed because it is so pretty. I have 3 other shades that show up just fine.

@faeriegirl such a disappointment because it had such potential!

Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 139 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1716423701518.png
testing