cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Liquid exfoliator?

Hi,

Any suggestions of a good liquid exfoliator that works?  I would like to get rid of these small bumps particularly on my forehead.  I used to use Dermalogica exfoliant however don’t wish to rub my skin so much.

Thanks!

Re: Liquid exfoliator?

I bought The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner about a month ago and really like it.  I use it in the morning and it works well under makeup.  I also put it on my lips at night before bed then add a layer of Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask - makes my lips so soft!  Can't beat the price either.

I’ve been using the Inkey List Glycolic Acid toner for this reason. I like it so far

@michjkim I wonder if Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL would be what you're looking for.

Have you tried it?  That’s a great suggestion for me to ask about when I go to the store.  Didn’t think of that!  Thx.

@michjkim I haven't used this particular BHA by Paula's Choice.  BUT, I've used their 2% BHA in the gel form and liked it so much that I moved onto their Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA 9 Treatment 0.3 oz/ 9 mL .  I use several products from this brand - it's my fave.

@michjkim Are you looking for the type of product you sweep over your face with a cotton pad (like a toner or an essence after cleansing) or a serum to apply as a treatment step? Based on how you described your skin concerns, when I was struggling with something similar, I found that REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic and Herbivore Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL helped smooth out my skin a ton. Because those of those products contain AHA, don’t forget to incorporate a sunscreen as your final skincare step. My fave is Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 

Both those products look very interesting the Ren toner and Herbivore serum.  I was actually wondering about an exfoliator like Liquid Exfolikate.  Wondering if anyone has any experience with a product like that or something similar...

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing