Re: January 2017 New Year, New Hauls!!

This is awesome!! 😄

My peaches we were waiting for me at home today 😊

IMG_20170117_181907.jpg

So were my People Shop orders

IMG_20170117_181933.jpgIMG_20170117_182025.jpg

Spoiler
I knew ordering watches and bracelets sight unseen was risky due to my small wrist, but I couldn't resist the sale! I had planned on wearing the watch and bracelets stacked and it was great..in my head. They are HUGE!! lol

IMG_20170117_181955.jpg

And the rest of my random purchases

IMG_20170117_184156.jpg

Love how the watch looks with the bracelets! 

Totally going to check out that watch, its so beautiful, as well as the sunglasses! And I love the taupe-y/purple-y eye shadow in the last pic, it looks lovely

Thank you! That shade is Smoky Mauve from Mac's Extra Dimension line.

Thank you, I'll have to check it out!

Awesome haul!  I'm sure you'll figure out how to make the watch and bracelets work!  🙂 

I ordered one of those bracelets and ran in to the same problem! I hope with the sliding bead it could be sized a bit smaller, but alas... It's still too big. I want to try to make it work though because it's super cute. 

It's really big on my wrist too, so I just slightly bent the bangles to make it smaller and less bulky. It kinda works 🙂 

They ARE too cute to just be left in a drawer! 

The watch & bracelets are gorgeous though!

Thank you! I'll still rock them for sure, but hopefully the bracelets won't slide off my hand. They're cheap enough so I won't feel too bad if they do. 

My Lush BOGO Restock order just came in!

lush.jpg

Spoiler
1.  2X Secret Garden Gift Sets (BOGO)
2.  2X Snow Fairy Fun (BOGO)
3.  2X Snow Fairy Body Wash (BOGO)
4.  2X Rose Jam Body Wash (BOGO)
5.  Popcorn Lip Scrub
6.  Key Lime Pie Lip Balm

excellent choices @Tamara76!! i'm so bummed i didn't score any rose jam this year. i did get some snow fairy though! 🙂

@unfungirl

Thanks!  As much as I love Rose Jam, I was able to resist it this season until they restocked the bogo sale - That was it for me!  Snow Fairy is all for my daughter.  🙂

I really wish they made a Rose Jam candle - I'd put one in every room!  (I vaguely recall them selling candles a few years back, but I don't recall one in this scent)

pretty haul! i like that the snow fairy is sitting on a fluffy white background.

all these rose jams have me curious about the scent, but i guess i won't find out until next year 🙂

@whitepolkydots Thank you!  Rose Jam is simply divine!  It has a rose scent, but it is also very sweet and has some vanilla and lemon, too!  If you have a Lush store near you, you may still be able to find it in a gift set - It is in the Secret Garden set pictured above.  I have also found it in a duo set with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner around Mother's Day.   I really hope you can find it somewhere!

ETA:  Rose Jam also smells like Ro's Argan and the Rose Jam Bubbleroon if you can find those.

Yay thank you for the pointers @Tamara76! Lush can get overwhelming, so I usually stick to my citrus scents. It'll be nice to zoom right over to those two 🙂

i admire your self control @Tamara76!! my store was super wiped out, and online was a fiasco!!

i do like the ro's argan and bubbleroon, but the shower gel is my favorite. i will keep an eye out for the mother's day though,  thanks for the tip! 

IMG_20170117_132513_424.jpg

This looks very cool!  What's in the tubes in the top photo?

@Blackwhiskey

1,021 Replies
testing