Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Is Too Faced BTS Worth it?

I was thinking of purchasing the full size mascara and a mini waterproof. Is the waterproof the same as the original formua? I’ve heard a lot of things about the formula being too clumpy and hard to use. Are they both worth it?

Re: Is Too Faced BTS Worth it?

@horsiegal333 It’s a nice mascara but not the best. I’ve bought it twice I think, but never the waterproof version. I actually like it better when it has dried out a little bit. For me that’s when application is easiest and looks the nicest. I honestly don’t see myself buying it again but I don’t think it’s a bad mascara. Like @SpaceLlama said I hear that the L’oreal version is really close to the Too Faced one. If you didn’t want to sink a lot of money at first, maybe try that one. 

Re: Is Too Faced BTS Worth it?

Hey, @horsiegal333! I love that mascara. I haven't tried the waterproof version, but the normal one works well. I don't find it clumps on me, but then again mascara work differently for everyone. For this reason, I recommend trying out l'Oreal's Lash Paradise mascara. It's a lot cheaper and very very similar to BTS. 😊 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing