Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread

We all enjoy a little run every now and then*, so why not have a thread to post the latest finds, collections and releases.

Also check

Target beauty deals 

Personally, I love shopping the Black History Month Collection, which is due to be released January 21.

giphy

Re: How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread

Clear crossbody tote bag

IMG_4160.jpeg

Target Circle program is getting a makeover! Begins 4/7.

1000003425.png

โ€ƒ

1000003426.png

1000003429.png

โ€ƒ

1000003428.png

โ€ƒ

There are more deals, just listed beauty related ones.  Now offers will be automatic instead of having to activate them yourself.  Also, that's $15 not $5, I drew my circle too close ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1000003427.png

I spy new scents for the spring / summer season. ๐Ÿ‘€ 

IMG_9395.jpeg

I like these shower steamers and plan to pick up at least one of the new scents, maybe more. Probably more. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Diane von Furstenberg has a limited edition diffusion line coming to Target 3/23
IMG_9464.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_9463.png

And The Rock has a skin care and body collection launching at Target

IMG_9466.jpeg

โ€ƒ

That DVF collab...man, I wonder if I will be able to get my hands on anything? ๐Ÿค” @itsfi

Do the stores near you usually carry the collabs @danielledanielle?

My home target doesn't (it's too small), but I'm thinking the next closest does.  Hoping to get it online, though ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ @itsfi 

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐ŸผI hope you are able to get a hold of the items you want @danielledanielle. They seem to spread stock of the collabs across the stores here so no one store has everything. Some just have a couple of pieces. 

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ @itsfi .  Makes sense.  There was a pouch I wanted for BHM2024 by Gee's Bend.  I did get it, but it took awhile to get to me.  I wanted to get a second one, but it was OOS'ed from here to everywhere.

Dupe for Cult Gaia. I got the white one. 

IMG_1614.jpeg

IMG_1623.jpeg

Friendly reminder to link your accounts (yes, they'll have all your information, but at this point, who doesn't ๐Ÿฅฒ), since the 21 days of beauty (or whatever it's called now) is around the corner

1000002291.png

โ€ƒ

I spotted this in store today. A cheaper dupe for the Dior one. Itโ€™s pretty sturdy. I got the black one.  

IMG_0226.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  These are super cute ๐Ÿฅฐ 

OoooOooooOOO @SportyGirly125 , pretty.  I wish I hadn't made an order already today (but there was stuff I needed)!

If you google "dior dupe bag target" it comes up!

@danielledanielle @Itโ€™s pretty sturdy. I almost didnโ€™t get it. I had to go back later in the day and snag it. 

@danielledanielle great idea for a thread!  I'll have to post when I have some more time.

danielledanielle_0-1707362513964.png

@danielledanielle, if only my Tar-zhay runs were โ€œlittleโ€ or even โ€œevery now and thenโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I was pretty good last month, but that really is all relative. 

Every now and then*

That could be yearly, twice a year, weekly, everydaaaaayyy.

I meannnnnn, if the employees or delivery person recognizes you, it isn't a problem, you're just sponsoring them @itsfi 

Lovin' your definition of "every now and then" @danielledanielle, and I'm so going with the "sponsoring" philosophy if/when anybody questions why I "need" to go to Tar-zhay so often. ๐Ÿ˜… I had been telling friends and family that I was just giving back - I received a scholarship from Target for school waaaay back when. I mean, sure, I'm 100% certain that even with accounting for inflation and interest, I've long ago purchased more than enough products to match those scholarship funds. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sponsoring. That's it; sponsoring. I like it!

Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 131 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos23
  • giphy
  • 1000001044.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-25 152718.png
  • danielledanielle_0-1706215219833.png
  • How cool is the attention to detail?!?
  • danielledanielle_2-1706215570790.png
  • danielledanielle_3-1706215626825.png
  • danielledanielle_0-1707362513964.png
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
  • 1000002291.png
  • IMG_1614.jpeg
  • IMG_1623.jpeg
  • IMG_9464.jpeg
  • IMG_9463.png
testing