Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread

We all enjoy a little run every now and then*, so why not have a thread to post the latest finds, collections and releases.

Also check

Target beauty deals 

Personally, I love shopping the Black History Month Collection, which is due to be released January 21.

giphy

Re: How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread

Clear crossbody tote bag

IMG_4160.jpeg

Target Circle program is getting a makeover! Begins 4/7.

1000003425.png

1000003426.png

1000003429.png

1000003428.png

There are more deals, just listed beauty related ones.  Now offers will be automatic instead of having to activate them yourself.  Also, that's $15 not $5, I drew my circle too close 🙃

1000003427.png

I spy new scents for the spring / summer season. 👀 

IMG_9395.jpeg

I like these shower steamers and plan to pick up at least one of the new scents, maybe more. Probably more. 😉 

Diane von Furstenberg has a limited edition diffusion line coming to Target 3/23
IMG_9464.jpeg

IMG_9463.png

And The Rock has a skin care and body collection launching at Target

IMG_9466.jpeg

That DVF collab...man, I wonder if I will be able to get my hands on anything? 🤔 @itsfi

Do the stores near you usually carry the collabs @danielledanielle?

My home target doesn't (it's too small), but I'm thinking the next closest does.  Hoping to get it online, though 🤞🏽🤞🏽 @itsfi 

🤞🏼🤞🏼I hope you are able to get a hold of the items you want @danielledanielle. They seem to spread stock of the collabs across the stores here so no one store has everything. Some just have a couple of pieces. 

🤞🏽🤞🏽 @itsfi .  Makes sense.  There was a pouch I wanted for BHM2024 by Gee's Bend.  I did get it, but it took awhile to get to me.  I wanted to get a second one, but it was OOS'ed from here to everywhere.

Dupe for Cult Gaia. I got the white one. 

IMG_1614.jpeg

IMG_1623.jpeg

Friendly reminder to link your accounts (yes, they'll have all your information, but at this point, who doesn't 🥲), since the 21 days of beauty (or whatever it's called now) is around the corner

1000002291.png

I spotted this in store today. A cheaper dupe for the Dior one. It’s pretty sturdy. I got the black one.  

IMG_0226.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  These are super cute 🥰 

OoooOooooOOO @SportyGirly125 , pretty.  I wish I hadn't made an order already today (but there was stuff I needed)!

If you google "dior dupe bag target" it comes up!

@danielledanielle @It’s pretty sturdy. I almost didn’t get it. I had to go back later in the day and snag it. 

@danielledanielle great idea for a thread!  I'll have to post when I have some more time.

danielledanielle_0-1707362513964.png

@danielledanielle, if only my Tar-zhay runs were “little” or even “every now and then” 😂 🤣😂🤣 I was pretty good last month, but that really is all relative. 

Every now and then*

That could be yearly, twice a year, weekly, everydaaaaayyy.

I meannnnnn, if the employees or delivery person recognizes you, it isn't a problem, you're just sponsoring them @itsfi 

Lovin' your definition of "every now and then" @danielledanielle, and I'm so going with the "sponsoring" philosophy if/when anybody questions why I "need" to go to Tar-zhay so often. 😅 I had been telling friends and family that I was just giving back - I received a scholarship from Target for school waaaay back when. I mean, sure, I'm 100% certain that even with accounting for inflation and interest, I've long ago purchased more than enough products to match those scholarship funds. 😂🤣😂 Sponsoring. That's it; sponsoring. I like it!

Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 131 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos23
  • giphy
  • 1000001044.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-25 152718.png
  • danielledanielle_0-1706215219833.png
  • How cool is the attention to detail?!?
  • danielledanielle_2-1706215570790.png
  • danielledanielle_3-1706215626825.png
  • danielledanielle_0-1707362513964.png
  • IMG_0224.jpeg
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
  • 1000002291.png
  • IMG_1614.jpeg
  • IMG_1623.jpeg
  • IMG_9464.jpeg
  • IMG_9463.png
testing