Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SportyGirly125 you're right--I LOVE the packaging of this!!!

@CookieGirl1 I can’t wait to try it out 

I appreciate the fact that they're releasing a fragrance free lotion with colloidal oatmeal. I can't use their original bum bum cream as the fragrance irritates my skin especially in the wintertime. Love the packaging, but I wonder how much product you get. I went to their website and there's no mention of how much it weighs. For $40 if it's a decent amount, and you can refill the jar (love that packaging) I may have to pick one up.

@niki172 @You get 385 ml

That's a decent size! Thanks @SportyGirly125 🤗.

@niki172 @From the pictures it doesn’t look too small. I placed an order for it because Sephora takes a while to get new releases in  

Me too! Love colloidal oatmeal for the dry eczema patches during winter. The fragrance free version won't offend anyone (including me) in the office either. Their original Bum Bum smells so good but way too overpowering for my senses

@RNGesusPls @niki172 usually FAB has a big 12oz tub of the ultra repair cream during Black Friday. I hope they bring it back again this year.

Love the design of this tub @SportyGirly125 and the pump. Although l will happily take the scented version😉

@eshoe

maybe all the jars will have this pump. Only one can wish. 

Looks like Drunk Elephant will be getting into the hair care game!

IMG_6595.jpg

I have a friend who uses the DE Marula Oil on her hair to tame frizz. This is so exciting! <333

@Kim888 I am so excited about this!

Best,

Rebecca

AA4D2F96-F6FC-4939-9E31-E5ED75E73CEA.png

I'm really intrigued how these are vs the Clarins one. Dior wins for packaging for sure - can't pass up anything sparkling Smiley Very Happy. May have to treat myself during my b-day month with this.

Hi @SportyGirly125,

This is perfect for winter! I can never have enough oils and balms! 

Best,

Rebecca

I have the driest lips in the winter, so I need all the help I can get which is why I'm really excited about these! <333

I am very intrigued by these, will have to see if it's glittery though in person 

03FC5FB9-4B30-443D-AF6A-CF52C28235BC.png

5A01CFE1-922F-46E3-8230-7899713394A1.png

I finally received this palette today and I have to say I was so disappointed! It's super small, much smaller that the pictures posted on the CT website. With taxes and shipping in Canadian funds it was $88. and change!!! For a 6 pan ( and the pans are really small) palette I was expecting more. Even with the free eyeliner I got with it, I am sending it back.  The pans are about half the size of her regular 4 pan quads. The entire palette fit in the PALM of my hand, just the palm, no fingers in there! I ordered the URBAN DECAY - On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Highway Queen and the shades are almost the same exact colors for half the price, plus you get 2 more shades. I've never ordered her multi color palettes before and this may be the normal size of them, but for the price, I think I am just going to send it back. It is beautiful, but I have this feeling of just being a tiny bit taken advantage of because I love her makeup so much and am a fan. Heartbroken!!! EDIT- The UD palette shown is not the colors I bought.

I wish that we'd see something a little different from CT but I feel like although the packaging is slightly different than what we normally see, the shades are so similar-looking to what she already has.

1 Reply