Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

I love ND but this one will be a pass from me. I'm not sure why, but I look bad in neutral brown eyeshadows. It might be my eye color, which is super dark brown. Plus I still haven't picked up Gold or Cranberry. Lol.

MAC Glitter Tripper lipstick and lip gloss swatches - available now on their site

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 6.33.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 6.33.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 6.33.49 PM.png

How many times are they going to put Ruby Woo in a collection lol. Very pretty...so these are ”glitter tripper” lipsticks but the lipgloss has the glitter in it? I’m confused. 

Natasha Denona mini nude palette - Dec 26th Sephora exclusive

@niki172@RebeccaBT@spiderlashes@SurprisedLemur@Luvstravel

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.41.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 3.43.39 PM.png

@veronika23 Like it ✔ Need it ✔ Want it✔ Getting it✔ That settles that. Lol

Hahahaha 😄 @GG84

@veronika23, I'm going to be passing on this one, not that the colors aren't pretty, it just resembles my five pan palette I just purchased.Screenshot_20181221-153500_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181221-153152_Gallery.jpg

Oh yes it does look like it! @Luvstravel

Hmmmm don't know how I feel about this palette. Was really hoping for a mini gold or Safari. The shimmers look pretty, but this is going in the maybe pile ATM. Thanks for the tag @veronika23 😘

Yeah not feeling it either @niki172.  You're welcome. 🙂

SO pretty!  

@veronika23 This looks so much like her 5 pan palette #2 

It does @SalBing!!!  I'm wondering if Sephora is pushing her to come out with more stuff... mainly mini palettes that are exclusive to them?  I liked that she wasn't releasing all that much... but the last year her releases have definitely increased.

More swatches of the Bite Crystal Creme Shimmer Lip Crayon - Dec 25th on Bite's site - Dec 26th Sephora - Jan 4th stores

source: Temptalia

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 2.33.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-21 at 2.34.03 PM.png

I'm not into the super-metallic ones but a couple of the softer shades are definitely calling me.

Grape Glaze insists on joining my lipstick collection. Fuchsia Frostbite, Violet Icing, and Molten Chocolate are contenders, but Grape Glaze is a sure bet. 

Darn it I didn't want to like any of these, but the first three are really pretty along with cherry on top! Thanks for the pics V!

@veronika23 I hope my store carries these!  I am enamored with their lip products, but their mattes don't agree with me.  I'm hoping one of these will be perfect!

@greeneyedgirl107  hope you'll be able to test them out in store!  Nothing is really catching my eye... maybe violet icing but that's it.

Omg so much need 😍 sugar flower, candied guava, cherry on top need to join my little bite family 😂

Any brush lovers.... new Beautylish x Chikuhodo - Fuji Makie Collection.  Judging from the picture, there will be 3 face brushes and 1 eye brush??

a.png

1 Reply
testing