Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???

Any mascara recommends?!🤨💕🎀

Re: Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???

Omg tarte mascara is a chef's kiss.

@Chloe168 Do you prefer that your mascaras be wet or dry?  Are you looking for length or volume?  For length I'd recommend something like the Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black but for volume my favorite is the Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara .  Need something for curl?  Try the Benefit Cosmetics Fan Fest Fanning & Volumizing Mascara Hyper Black or the #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black .

@Chloe168 I love Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions!!!

@Chloe168 depends on what type of look you’re going for, but I’ve tried literally dozens of mascaras, and these are some of my faves:

@Chloe168 Personally I love the ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight for me it makes my lashes long and does not clump up.

I recently fell in love with MERIT Clean Lash Lengthening Tubing Mascara  it’s very lengthening and makes the lashes long I love how it lasts a long time too 🫶 @Chloe168 

@Chloe168 it depends on what you want from a mascara.  My dream mascara is Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 

I would recommend mabyline new York

@Chloe168 I would recommend sky high mascara and telescopic mascara those are really good 

@Chloe168 depending on what kind of look and feel you’re after I would also add a few to the good suggestions ⬇️😊.  Some of my favorites for a light and buildable effect are ILIA Mini Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black , caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing & Lengthening Tubing Mascara 0.37 oz / 11 mL and NARS Climax Volumizing Mascara Explicit Black . 

@Chloe168  What are your mascara wishes?  Would you prefer a more natural looking lash, thicker lashes, one that better holds a curl,  super black lashes?  There are many great mascaras that deliver varying lash effects so your desired effect can be helpful in offering you suggestions. 

honestly there all good but to give u ideas use Too Faced Twice The Better Than Sex Mascara Duo and Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara 🤍 that combo is good and even alone is good

Tried the better then sex loveee it  Definitely gonna repurchase thank you for the recommendation

@Chloe168 I love Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara ,  delivers longer lashes all day and then cones off without ruin I ng your lashes. 

An inexpensive option is SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black .

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing