Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

@lachatonI've tried those 2 scents and they were pretty nice. I still prefer maple blondie though. 😄  Never tried their bath products because I don't do baths... but must be relaxing!

@veronika23 I know, I know... I included some controversial ones on that list lol 😁

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Well.... I would be nice to get flash shipping on morphe so maybe morphe Colourpop I’m sure everyone has said this but carrying it online would be nice not just in certain stores. Maybe Jeffree star cosmetics but he enjoys being independent so he says and if all of that “drama “ is legitimate between him and kVD then maybe that would be a conflict of interest who knows? For the most part I am extremely pleased with everything I’ve purchased from Sephora. I wish that Sephora had a hairstylist setup like Ulta but then again there’s a drybar where I live I can get discounts through Groupon. But I do wish that there was more hair products in stores. I like the smaller nicer atmosphere. But it would be nice to double the size of a lot of locations

I really wish they carried color pop! It’s so pigmented and great quality and affordable!

Sephora is now carrying it in select stores. It should be in your app inbox I believe you can google a store. I’m not sure exactly what locations because I have yet to actually purchase colourpop products but I’m definitely a fan.

glossier!!

@veronika23wrote:

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

@veronika23wrote:

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Pure Brazilian haircare products. Ipsy carries it

Lalicious, their Lavender Sugar Body Wash is my new favorite.

I really wished they carried Cake Beauty! They’re an up-and-coming hair and skin brand with really effective products!

2BD1CEAB-9763-4299-A2AD-29E786FE0C9B.jpeg

@ZoePH Sephora sold this brand years ago and it disappeared. I used to get this scrub in particular:

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.12.51 AM.png

@suzyo @ZoePH - I miss Cake Beauty!! There was some delicious smelling things. 🙂 (I loved the Milk Made line too)  

Oh yes! I remember when Sephora had Cake Beauty too! I’ve seen these at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada recently @suzyo @ZoePH

@suzyo,

I totally remember this brand and product!

❤️ Melissa

@suzyo @ZoePH

Yes, I love Cake Beauty, too! I miss Sephora carrying it. If either of you are ever looking for it, Cake Beauty has a pretty good website with decent deals and bundles. They seem to fairly regularly have discount codes available 🙂

Yep! I recently ordered a ton of stuff from their site for a really good deal!

I would love to see Chanel, CT, Chantecaille, Oskia skincare and more makeup brush companies like WG, Sonia G.

Makeup Atelier. they have the most AMAZING EYESHADOW PALETTES!..BEN NYE

Chanel, Coloured Raine, Lorac, Beauty Bakerie & Charlotte Tilbury
Anonymous Insider

Maybelline, it’s prices are more accessible to the general public, and their eye shadows are high quality comparable to urban decay.

Morphe, I’ve heard amazing things about them

• Aveda, which is owned by Estee Lauder, so I feel like it could happen
  • Byredo, Diptyque, Le Labo would do well. Mini discovery sets and rollerballs would be amazing!
  • Comme des Garcons, if they released rollerballs for Sephora I would just die and buy them for all my friends. I think they have made these adorable 30ml minis and a set of those would be very cute.
  • Isehan
  • Missha
  • CosRx
  • Saje, Canadian brand 🙂

edit: ha ha I already answered this and forgot 😛 I mentioned Aesop and would love to see Aesop products at Sephora.

testing