Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Colourpop definitely!! Without a doubt it’s cheap and great quality.

Re: RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I thought they carried Colourpop.  I saw palettes in my local store.  They only had the pressed eyeshadow palettes, no OG shadows or lip products.

@SilverBeet sephora had an LE holiday collection from Colourpop, but that's it...they don't currently carry the brand.

@RGbrown - Thanks for the info.  I thought they were permanent.  I've been buying from Colourpop since they were a newer company and was glad to see them expand into Sephora.

Ulta carries ColourPop, but on-line only, I think.

@pink5 It's available in select Ulta stores. If you go to any Colourpop product page on Ulta's site, there is a link in the details with a list of stores where you can find the brand 🙂

yes omg

@Zamnjazzy I’m in love with Colourpop ! They have amazing products and I agree with you 100% that Sephora should carry this brand! Permanently!

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I really wish they carried Coloured Raine and Mented Cosmetics. Of allthe palettes I own, Coloured Raine has the best payoff and pigmentation. They are sooooo perfectly buttery and blendable. The shade ranges areamazing and the colors are so gorgeous. Their 💋 products are soft, even in matte. I'm in 💕 with their entire line! I've been wanting to try Mented Cosmetics but I like to swatch things before purchasing them. I went ahead and ordered because of the great reviews and videos. I'm excited to, finally, have a nude that actually matches me!

@HazelEyedQueen Agreed. Beautiful eyeshadow looks. I like...

@HazelEyedQueen Agreed. Beautiful eyeshadow looks. I like your lippie too. I wondered about the lip brand. Honestly hoped Target would pick it up. I'd settle for Ulta too. It looks like a great brand.

Re: @HazelEyedQueen Agreed. Beautiful eyeshadow looks. I like...

@IndyQT317 They're an amazing brand. Their lippies don't leave me with that tight feeling I normally get with mattes. Their lipsticks are very pigmented and gorgeous as well. I love that I can pair their lipsticks with gloves from different brands and they still don't bleed. Without a loss, their lipsticks stay in place. Their mattes are great and stay all day. They have shadow shades for everyone. And you can create looks from each palette without having to grab another but I love using different ones for different looks.

Also, they're having a 20% off sale right now.

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

These colors are so gorgeous @HazelEyedQueen, and thanks for taking the time to do all the swatching!

Beautiful eyeshadow looks in your pics too!  Really lovely 💖

Thank you! I love it when palettes are what you actually...

Thank you! I love it when palettes are what you actually are looking for in makeup. (Does that make sense?) They make it so much easier to complete an eye look.

Re: Thank you! I love it when palettes are what you actually...

Makes total sense @HazelEyedQueen, and these clearly work for you!

@HazelEyedQueen. Really like the looks of Queen of Hearts...

@HazelEyedQueen. Really like the looks of Queen of Hearts palette but been to scared to pull the trigger.......& my stash size might have something to do with it too....🤣beautiful though!

@SonnyDee that palette is gorgeous. They're dropping anot...

@sonnydee that palette is gorgeous. They're dropping another palette soon (end of July). I'm excited! they have affiliate codes to take off 10%. I completely understand having a stash of shadows. Eyshadow palettes are my current obsession. I gave away five and still have 18. But these... I'm in love. I can explain it best by saying, I'm new toeven doing shadows. I've only been playing around for a year or so, now. These shadows are so pigmented, smooth, and blendable that it took the work out of it. They're good. (The pic doesn't contain all of my palettes)

@HazelEyedQueen Your eyes are gorgeous. I just love both looks , so pretty 💕

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! For the pinky look, I used the Berry Cute and Queen of Hearts palettes. For the blue look, I started with Jacklyn Hill but wanted more payoff. I got this look with the Cheers to Beauty palette.

Jeffree Star! Although, to be fair, I think he doesn’t want to be carried by them, so it may be more on his end than Sephora’s

Because Sephora got serious backlash over the three days they carried Lime Crime years ago, I imagine they wouldn’t even want to risk carrying the JS line.

Oh man, I didn’t know about that! I’m relatively recent to the makeup scene, and only recently discovered Jeffree. What happened?
testing