Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2024 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@itsfi I'm impressed with your willpower!

Thank you @CookieGirl1; I'm trying - it doesn't hurt that I have a healthy stash to shop as I'm trying. We're only on Day 7 though. 🤣 I will eventually pick up one of these balms, but for now, I'm holding the line on my no buy.

IMG_6024.png

Ooh, so curious about this one! It’s so yellow! @SportyGirly125 

Sounds delicious!

Oooh fun ! Can’t wait to smell it !

makeitup305_0-1717135097140.png

@itsfi did you see this one?

Yes, I received an email about it - it’s has a good variety of goodies @makeitup305! I debated very briefly about getting it but went with just a couple of individual products. Their city candles release next month and I will pick up a candle or two then. The Ilio scent in the set here was available last year but not in this limited edition packaging. 

New Lisa Eldridge lip baumes coming tomorrow the 30th. Available for Emeralds to purchase now. 

IMG_2299.jpegIMG_2297.jpegIMG_2298.jpeg

@Sunnysmom so which ones are you getting? 😉

@CookieGirl1 believe it or not I’m not getting any yet!! 😱😆 Are you? I need to see some more pics I think but also if these are very sheer I just can’t. I have sooo many lip tints to work through and those take me forever as I don’t use them enough! Aren’t you proud of me a little bit?! ☺️

@Sunnysmom wow, I'm shocked!  But hey, money saved, right?

Summer Fridays is bringing its Iced Coffee lip balm back on June 6 and as part of its permanent collection. 😍 

IMG_7716.jpeg

and it looks like a new limited edition pouch will also be released. @ather, did you pick up this one the first time it was released?

itsfi_0-1716950273175.png

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Iced Coffee 

Summer Fridays Mini Cloud Pouch in Iced Coffee 

@itsfi so glad they brought this back. It's so delicious. Now I just need a Cookie Butter one like the one from Glossier.

Oooh, cookie butter @makeitup305!!! It’s been a while since I went to Trader Joe’s; your mentioning cookie butter is making me think a trip is in order soon.

@itsfi  I totally did! It came in a set! And it is delicious! Did you pick one up? Oooo that LE makeup bag is too cute! I feel like they nailed it on the scent and flavour! I’m so happy they are making it permanent! I was surprised when it was a LE only a part of that set. I was secretly hoping when Rhode launched the tints the espresso one would be scented and flavoured. I was a tad disappointed it wasn’t. Which is your favourite flavour? 

@ather, it came in a trio set, right?! I'm pretty sure I picked up the scent as well when the iced coffee version was released. I'm also very happy to see it released permanently, but it happened far later than I thought it would. But, it's permanent now so that's what matters! Oh, I hear ya - how great would it have been if that Rhode espresso smeled just like espresso. If only. I really do like the iced coffee scent on the Summer Fridays. I'll pick up another one eventually but since it's permanent I don't feel the need to get it right away. 

@itsfi  I feel the same. I don’t use it as much as I would like because I didn’t want to run out. But now I don’t have to ration as much! 🙂

This lip balm sounds awesome, and may prompt me to venture into my first Summer Fridays purchase! But I am not a fan of that bag, lol! @itsfi 

@sister13, the balm is making me want iced coffee. But to be fair, I could go for iced coffee or a cold brew without the balm too. Or, perhaps a fun cocktail with coffee in it❣️ 

lol. Is it the color of the bag? Because they have put out some cute ones in different shades - like cream, and pink. A light blue one … 

edited to add … your first Summer Fridays product? I feel like it needs to be done. And that you need to pick up an iced coffee after the purchase. Or before. Your choice. 😊 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos440
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063636.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063847.jpg
  • This is the new SDJ scent! W
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-03 051404.jpg
  • IMG_1607.png