Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2024 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Beautiful 

@CorgiMommy I love them. I always miss out on these. 

Smart move from Clinique

makeitup305_0-1716437062134.png

Yes, I'm into this @makeitup305 more so than the other releases recently posted

@danielledanielle It looks really nice. I think they're also releasing a black honey mascara that's LE.

Diptyque City Candles are typically only on sale in the city the candle is named after, but for one week in June, purchases can be made online or through most local stores (though allocations per store may be limited) for 7 days - June 20 - 26, 2024The City Candles Collection consists of 11 candles. Candle retails for $84 each.

Diptyque City Candles.png

Diptyque Europe.png

Diptyque Asia.png

Diptyque America.png

All photos from Diptyque online.

Cross-posted from Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!) 

@itsfi some serious candle love 

Whoa @itsfi , so pretty!! Paris! 

@Sunnysmom, I’ve never been disappointed by the city candles, except for perhaps their very limited availability, but they are made available once a year so I appreciate their accessibility 

IMG_5473.png

idk why Fenty just doesn't appeal to me. The releases are solid and on trend but I just never want them.

I feel compelled to try the lip oils even though I'm reaching my capacity for lip oils (how many will show up on my 👄, the majority appear clear except most of the Ami Colé ones) @makeitup305 , but I'm side eyeing these blushes.  Unless there's some magic (if?) when I swatch them, easy pass.

With any luck, it'll get discounted like last summer's release. That one I loved, the colors were so on point for the icon lipsticks, I even got the water bottle which leaks..  However, I waited and was able to get the matchstick and a lip stain at a discount.

@danielledanielle they remind me of the recent Rare Beauty ones. I usually go for a matte or satin blush (for powder at least) so those and these just aren't for me. The lip oils look nice, though. More scientific purchases maybe? 😉

Hmmm.... new brand. Interesting. Lightsaver - a tinted and non-tinted mineral sunblock. 

Lightsaver SPF.png

Not sure if this is available in Canada (am thinking no because of different regulations and requirements for sunblock). Sign up for notifications on Sephora US site.

LIGHTSAVER Tinted - Activated Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 33 1.69 oz / 50 ml 

LIGHTSAVER Shade 0 - Activated Non-Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum - SPF 33 1.69 oz / 50 ml 

This is an interesting release. It's hard to find eye primers in multiple shades. 

makeitup305_0-1716067802010.png

@makeitup305 I can't wait to see reviews on these. 

@Samtian I'm hoping they're positive. Not that many brands have tinted eyeshadow primers these days. 

I miss the Nars one @makeitup305 & @Samtian . Also,  UD caffeine - the best! I'm using it currently, and I think it's my last one ... So if either you try the melt or hear goodness, let me know

@danielledanielle I'm using my last Nars tinted one. I used the Gerard Cosmetics one before this one, and it was good, but it was in a pot which is not my favorite delivery method for this type of product. I know City Color makes an affordable one that I've seen Rose (from roseandben on IG) use but I haven't tried it. Other than that, options are limited.

You get a blush, and you get a blush, and you get a blush! 

Coming from Lawless

makeitup305_0-1715832111718.png

New Gucci lip from Cruise ‘25 show out now on site, not Sephora yet.  Did we know about this Haus? Cute! On App the 20th. The ABader look very nice too. The original feels terrific. When is this new rhode blush coming! All the teases! 

IMG_5638.jpegIMG_1926.jpegIMG_5630.jpeg

IMG_5572.jpeg

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Lila... 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos263
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063636.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063847.jpg
  • This is the new SDJ scent! W
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-03 051404.jpg
  • IMG_1607.png