Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Same with me @makeitup305 . I’ve only swatched the other ones in stores and it’s been awhile. Green is very cool. Lots of it! Also love the BB @itsfi showed us. 

@Sunnysmom I know! It's extra tempting right now since Macys has their sale going on, too. I saw this Dior palette sneaked months ago so I'm torn. I'm trying to talk out myself out of both, at least for now, to save up for BF.

Oh so true @makeitup305 , it won’t be long will it! It also seems like it always just hits doesn’t it! Eeks.  Beyond painful! 😩

a.png

a.png

PMG 5-pans and bundles now available on her site. Just a heads up, these are going to be small, >0.03 oz per pan (they're 0.14 oz total), similar to the size of the quads from last year.

a.png

Adept Cosmetics Minka palette coming soon. Awesome indie brand in case you haven't tried them.

b.png

@makeitup305 ohhhhh 😍

@lmaster I mean….

@makeitup305 doesn't that look amazing?!  And did you see the new face palettes launching this coming weekend?  I honestly might grab one.

@CookieGirl1 I don't really need the face palette but this eyeshadow palette is coming home with me sooner rather than later lol. I have been wanting to pick up Amunet and Ninhydrin as well so I might just splurge on all 3 tbh. I already have Plain Jane and the Heather Austin and love both so I want to add to my collection. As far as indie brands go, this one is really impressive to me. From the packaging when shipping, to the palette component and the quality of the shades, I definitely feel they're worth the $50+ price tag (probably more than some other higher end brands).

@makeitup305 I didn't even notice - - when is the release date for Minka? 

@CookieGirl1 they just teased it on their stories so I think pretty soon. I give it 2 weeks tops.

PMG coming out with liquid eye shadows? I found this on their site but haven't heard anything about them. They don't even pictures or prices yet. Maybe they're a spring release?

a.png

9CF2DBE6-4F61-456D-AF87-8D29F0A9BE17.jpeg

142B5D82-D593-4979-8717-C07EBA57821D.jpeg

F09C754F-7291-4AE2-BFE0-2C1B1BBACDDC.jpeg

DEF6F3EF-77A5-4B4D-98D8-E4469D6F6DF0.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I was instantly disappointed that there's no banana 🍌

9B5917DB-812B-452A-861D-633C629C9EDF.png

Not sure if anyone remembers the Tarte Amazonian Clay Skintuative blush that was a Sephora exclusive about 8 years ago. Anyway it is now available at Tarte direct. It is a ph adapting powder formula. I was sad when I dropped it on my floor and the contents spilled out. Just hoping that it will be as good as the original.

@Loretta55 is it similar to the Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush Pink ? I remember the "Skintuative" tag but idk if I ever tried it.

I have Dior Rosy Glow Blush @makeitup305 . If it is a dup, it will be the third item that I have in the same vain. Thanks to @CookieGirl1 mentioning the Persona Super Blush in bubble amongst her favorites, I purchased that too.

@Loretta55 Persona is coming out with anther blush (at least in the stick/cream form) soon and it's absolutely calling me:

Screenshot 2022-10-01 192953.jpg

5 Replies
testing