Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Skunk12puzzola  Those ph dependent products are always a risk.  I have liked a few (IT Cosmetics has one,) but mostly they are too dark/bright pink.

How pretty @SportyGirly125 I can’t stop looking at them! 

Oh these remind me of raspberry ripple ice cream! Wonder if there's any aroma? @SportyGirly125. MAC had a gloss awhile back with a rippled effect. 

@MvLL the ones I already tried from the old perfecto line were very scented, a mixture of vanilla and rose, with a hint of mint, because they were balms with a little plumping effect (I tried both, sticks and liquid formulas) 💋

Oh wow!!! 😍 Those look beautiful @SportyGirly125! 🛍 

@SportyGirly125 omg so pretty! 

@SportyGirly125 Why did you post this?? my wallet hates you 🤣🤣🤣 sooooo cute 💋

54B83D22-263D-4BC0-9C90-2FE0BAD8F8A3.jpeg

A84398DB-5C15-4065-8175-F49FBEA2C6F9.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 my wallet just shuddered a little bit.

@SportyGirly125 Those are pretty! I think I stopped breathing for a half a second when I saw the price haha. It's a good thing me and foundation don't get along or I'd be so tempted. 

Wow @SportyGirly125 how pretty. Wasn’t another previous one like $250 or something beyond?! Skincare included I suppose but ooof. Lol. Nope! Let me know if you try it! 😆

@Sunnysmom @missjeanie @@It’s cheaper than the La Mer one I use 😂

I can’t believe the La Mer one went from $110 to $120 and now is $135. 

I’m glad I actually don’t like the LaMer @SportyGirly125 as I find it too heavy! 😂 phew! Lol. Love our illuminated moisturizer but not other! Glad you do tho. 

@SportyGirly125 I sometimes appreciate not having counters near me since I won’t chance a shade match online for that kinda coin. But I have heard great LeMer reviews and maybe perused once or twice…. 🤦🏻‍♀️. Lol

@missjeanie @It’s one of my favorite natural looking foundations. I’ll have to pick it up during the sale. 

Mayyyybe I’ll have to take a peek next time I’m near a counter @SportyGirly125 . 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m so easily swayed lol

@Sunnysmom I was looking at this earlier today... I'm all for high end beauty... but I think this may be out of my pay grade at the moment.  

Umm yup @missjeanie ! Me too. This better be a miracle firming glowing evening all out incredible product! 😆

🤣Right @Sunnysmom ! I best be looking like I’m 26!

@missjeanie, the La Mer foundation is a nice one! Pricey but very nice. 😍 

@itsfi So many good ones on the quest for the 'perfect' one.  I've got quite a list going for the next time I get near a high end store to test out shades.

1 Reply
testing