Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Sunnysmom, those are pretty pinks. 💗 The pink bucket hat is super cute too! 😍

Oh those hats @itsfi ! Adorable! 

Valentino has released 5 new nude lipsticks. Currently available through Valentino direct.

Valentino New Nude Lipsticks.png

Valentino new nude lippies 1.pngValentino new nude lippies 2.pngValentino new nude lippies 3.png

@itsfi So pretty. My weakness is searching for the perfect nude!

@Mellmars1185, we all have our weaknesses, don't we?! Do you have a preference for a particular shade - brown-nude, peachy-nude, pinky-brown nude, mauve-nude, etc.? 

@itsfi I think peachy nude and pinky brown nude. My lips have are very warm and pigmented so I need something that will show up and now wash my skin tone out ! What about you??

@Mellmars1185, i understand the concern with a nude lipstick not showing up or washing you out; that’s usually why I avoid peachy nudes - that’s awesome that you can wear those shades. I’ve found that I really need to see those group of lip colors in person - they look great on many folks but can be disastrous on me. 😔 I tend to like the berry/mauve-adjacent nudes or rosy-pinky brown nudes. 

@itsfi Agreed! I also find lippies that let my natural lipshade come though is some flattering when it comes to nudes. Instead of a lipshade that completely covers my natural lip.

@itsfi These are so beautiful! I like them all!! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin, these nude lippies look like they would work better for me than a peachy nude which sadly is more likely to go really wrong with my skin tone. 😆 

I think you would wear these colors beautifully!! 😍 Wouldn't it be great if all these beauties came in a mini set? A (reasonably priced) mini set? 😝 

Nightfall and Blushing look very promising.  You're right @itsfi - it would be nice to see swatches as I've found that more than most brands, Valentino's online representations are very different from what they are in real life.

@Ispend2much6, those two colors look very appealing in the photos, don’t they?! I’m always just a little bit wary about how colors wear in real life versus how they appear in brand photos, any brand really. I don’t feel like I need to have these, but if I see them in store and like them, I might pick one up during the spring sale, if Sephora will stock them. 

Agree @Ispend2much6 and even the “color smears” on Sephora look better but prob not reliable enough! 😖😂

@Sunnysmom  I can say they have not been helpful to me, although I know that's difficult to present on a computer.  Usually Sephora does a good job with them though.

I know @Ispend2much6 . It’s so tough to make them real enough I’m sure but man it makes it so hard for us to manage when we can’t see in person. 😕 Agree that Sephora’s look pretty good in general. 

Looks like some good additions to the current shades @itsfi and I like the idea of intense as well! 

Agree @Sunnysmom! It looks like this new collection of colors has some good selections. I haven’t had a chance to use mine from the original set of shades but these do look like a great additions to the line up. Would be nice to see swatches. 

Hope we see some swatches soon too @itsfi . Same, I need to use mine as well! Ugh. 

Launching 2/22 is the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Sunscreen, SPF 50:

It is full of brightening and antioxidant watermelon extract, water-retaining hyaluronic acid, dullness-reversing niacinamide (also known as vitamin B3), and soothing aloe along with their signature watermelon scent, $34.

Screenshot 2022-02-21 153529.jpg

I Can't find the Canada launch date anywhere, any leads?

This looks great @CookieGirl1!❤️🍉

1 Reply
testing