Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

🤣🤣 @CookieGirl1 a lid for every pot as we say! 🥰

@Sunnysmom There's definitely a cute factor !

E2FE842D-EB20-4260-AEA0-093D1F7A2022.png

42C34D4F-E591-4C14-A620-7AD11972CB25.png

Oh, That Palette!  😍

Thanks @SportyGirly125 , rats this looks so pretty! 

@SportyGirly125 Ohhhhh this collection is beautiful! Especially the design of that palette 😍

Glow recipe sunscreen was suppose to go live on the app today but there's a glitch and they are trying to fix it with IT.  Still doesn't look available to purchase yet.

Update: it keeps popping in and out as available. 

Now available at Belk:

Screenshot 2022-02-22 160720.jpg

@SportyGirly125 

I saw these for presale at Nordstrom as well @CookieGirl1 . Blush shades are really nice. The lavender shift pink. Ooh. Did you see them too?! 

@Sunnysmom I didn't notice them on Nordy's site but I really have enjoyed the one Glow Play blush that I have and all three in this collection look so pretty!

The SA was kind enough to show them to me @CookieGirl1 as I just happened to ask her. I hadn’t seen them on N site yet but looked after I saw your post!  So glad I did or I never would have wanted the lavender blush! lol  Will make such a pretty highlighter I think. Yes that formula is super nice I agree. Mine is a bright pinky fuchsia I think it is . And forgiving in my “smile lines” 🙄😊

@Sunnysmom lol, I'm actually wearing one today and I appreciate the lasting power.  I've had it on a good 13 hours or so and it still looks halfway decent.

@CookieGirl1 Thanks.  I am waiting for MAC direct to get them so my points will be added to their rewards program.

@SportyGirly125 gotcha 😉

One more from Dior. Colored Lip balm in 3 finishes, satin, matte and velvet. How soft and pretty.  

FC9A01F8-242B-45F2-9B95-A21BB1EA0168.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

I really love those Dior pink shades!  And the cute hats!

Me too @tsavorite ! Pink looks so fresh! Hats are just adorable. 

@tsavorite @itsfi @Sunnysmom  I prefer the lip glows formula over these. I already tried the satin clear one, and is not that nourishing, plus is very floral scented....not a fan. The lip glows are more creamy, vanilla/mint scented and are really comfortable to wear. I have the 000 universal clear and 012 rosewood, both gorgeous 💄💋

@Skunk12puzzola , @Sunnysmom , @itsfi ,

Thank you for good information!  

I really like all their formulas actually @Skunk12puzzola tho I agree on the scent, can be a bit much. The regular satins and mattes don’t bother me at all tho oddly and goes away immediately . Lol Such a great shade range. They’ve been among my very favorites for past few years especially and since they reformulated I find they don’t bleed on me anymore. Win win! 

@Skunk12puzzola, the balmy lip glows are wonderful; the rosewood shade in that collection (and in their lip oil) is such a pretty shade. 😍

testing