Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@AMK721 same!  I tend towards mattes more often and theirs are top shelf.

I agree with you 💯 @missjeanie their mattes are so super smooth and blend like a dream.

@missjeanie wow! Those neon colors are calling my name!!! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin  Editorial Brights is one of my favorite palettes by anyone, partly because I'm an "all of the colors, all of the time" person, but also because Viseart makes my favorite matte shadow formula. Plus, I can layer shades from Editorial Brights to create new shades. If you need/love mattes in all the pretty colors, this (either full size or Petite Pro size) is your palette. 

Another palette to consider that's very similar, though with a different matte formula, is Linda Hallberg's (LH Cosmetics) Color Palette. For me, some those mattes are more boldly pigmented and a bit harder to control and blend than Editorial Bright's mattes. Also, Viseart's mattes are generally more buttery. But LH's palette is still fun and a good option. Here are my comparisons photos from last year: 

Spoiler
You can never have too many primary and secondary colors. :DYou can never have too many primary and secondary colors. 😄I can do many things with my left hand, but good swatches aren’t one of them. Good grief.I can do many things with my left hand, but good swatches aren’t one of them. Good grief.
To create LH's pink shade, I layered 2 shades from Editorial Brights and still didn't really match it; the LH pink is warmer toned. But these comparison swatches give you an idea of the LH matte formula's instant color punch compared to Viseart's formula, which is more buildable. Also shows how different the brands' similar shades are. 

And gosh, my Editorial Brights palette looks like I've hardly used it, yet it's one of my most-used palettes. 😂 These photos were taken the day my LH palette arrived. I frequently dip into EB when using other palettes, or use it on its own with eyeliner(s). I love that palette so much. 

@missjeanie  I love that Viseart's released their 12-pan matte palettes in this smaller size! I got email about it yesterday: looks like all the 12-pans (Neutral Mattes, Dark Mattes, Editorial Brights, Warm Mattes, Cool Mattes, and Neutral Milieu) are available in Petite Pro format. Sometime tells me I'll talk myself into a petite Editorial Brights for travel purposes: my full size EB is in the old non-magnetic case and I never travel with it. (I decided not to try depotting that palette.) The thought of having a mini EB in my travel kit makes me very happy. 

@WinglessOne I've been finding that I was mixing and matching my petit pro size viseart shadows to take with me for travel (as much as there is these days) of late.  I'm a HUGE fan of the Viseart matte formula.  Theirs and MUFE's from the circle pans.  Delightful for me and my matte loving ways.  I've talked myself out a few of the 12 pan pro palettes simply due to the size of my collection... I know I won't go through a full palette, but the smaller format... well... I'll picking up a few.  I don't wear brights very often (now I wonder how old my UD electric palette really is???) they're mostly for special St. Patricks day/Mardi Gras/Halloween type looks, but I think the smaller brights would be perfect for those of us who don't wear them often.  It's a way to have a few without going overboard.  

I saw my email last night after logging off BIC.  Very excited to see so many put out and I hope they get enough of a response to do all of the 12 pan pro's in the mini format going forward.

I'm excited to see these @Saradestin , I've come to learn smaller is better for me, hoping to see the cool mattes in this new size as well. Do you like viseart formula?

@missjeanie I have never tried it but I am sure it will be great! I also prever the smaller/mini versions. I prefer to have many small ones that a few big ones. That way I have more variety 

Agreed @Saradestin , I have several larger palettes that are not being used.  I love the Viseart matte formula.  Hope to hear about them if you decide to pick one up!

1378CA30-71F7-4C14-8837-36AC18B6181C.png

@SportyGirly125 the packaging is so beautiful but I have all my pink needs covered... 😕

@SportyGirly125  Heh, I wondered why there were no lip products included in the Bridgerton collection. Both of those lipstick shades look very familiar... I assume they're repackaged versions of 2 current MatteTrances, especially since I see the existing Cosmic Vibes lip liner in that photo (dressed up in Bridgerton packaging). Kinda wish 1 or 2 new shades were coming instead. 

@SportyGirly125  those shades are so pretty. I think they will look good on everyone.

A2DB91B2-5909-4F9C-90B1-170BD95B6168.png

31CB2915-5E1F-41C1-BD3B-88B816AA3C30.png

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2022%2F02%2Fglossier-after-baume-moisturizer-skincare-price-release-date-1

This will retail at US$28

B3BBB2BD-5357-4373-9F96-9034F5C3475E.jpeg

12A858F0-95E0-460F-9279-FA0760518B72.jpeg

FD969621-3B57-4970-9833-B642A2BD0376.jpeg

I am so excited for the pressed powder @SportyGirly125 !!! I’ve always wanted to try this but I’m not a huge loose powder person. The traditional one with lavender and the rose one both look super good !

F5DE138C-1E8A-44C4-91A1-B624F4C76189.png

E6AF83D9-65C5-4F12-81BF-9B962DE88461.png

@SportyGirly125 ooooh those pinks! The hot pink is giving me the best summer vibes!

@SportyGirly125 lol, I thought of you when I saw this on IG but obviously you beat me to posting about it 😁

Coming soon from Item Beauty!

ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Blushin' Like Cream Blush 

Screenshot_20220207-170221_Sephora.jpg

@CookieGirl1 That warm nude shade is so beautiful! Perfect for spring! 

testing