Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ughhhh I want this but it isn't in Canada 😞

@eshoe 

B72A6E54-3E94-4EC5-9973-52B6C22BA75D.png

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 - and I cannot believe they are kind enough to tell us these will be stocked for one full year. Great choice, I already love some of the Pixi products so this will be an easy choice to make.

eta: hmmmm I do not see it on Target or Ulta, yet. Maybe after the initial launch on the brand’s site today, it will show up soon. I hope!

@eshoe @Think it’s coming later not the same time as the brand website launch 

Ah ok that makes sense @SportyGirly125. Are you planning to pick up anything from it?

@eshoe I ended up getting the glow-y powders both shades since shipping was free.

Ha ha ok you had me at free shipping @SportyGirly125. Heading over to check it out now. I kind of like the lid to the tonic, especially since I already use a few from the brand I could repurpose them.

eta nevermind it isn’t for the toner. Definitely getting the sheet masks, though. 

eta a second time - I do see the toner in the photo, so I am just going to wait until that becomes available.

@eshoe I would have to see it in person first.

@SportyGirly125  oh these are super cute. I might have to pick up a couple of things.

Thought of you as soon as I saw this earlier, @SportyGirly125 😋.

I LOVE Hello Kitty everything!! Nice find! @SportyGirly125 

Screenshot_20220110-203513_Sephora.jpg

New Sephora Lip Kit: 

Screenshot 2022-01-10 061847.jpg

CookieGirl1_0-1641824421628.png

Sephora Favorites Plump and Hydrate Lip Kit 

Screenshot_20220109-124805_Instagram.jpg

D15353FD-4C70-4BC8-A999-62E370E06DF7.png

Pic taken at my local MAC store. They are also at Nordstrom’s.Pic taken at my local MAC store. They are also at Nordstrom’s.

ABEE445A-A7D9-4541-AA83-18D4BCD3A673.png

@SportyGirly125 I ws hoping that Sephora would have more of the Mac collection available, fingers crossed more pops up over the next few days.    The ND is so pretty, it'll be pairing palette, but I'm loving it. 

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2022%2F01%2Fcharlotte-tilbury-beautiful-skin-foundation-makeup-price-release-where-to-buy-03

Charlotte Tilbury has released a foundation line, Beautiful Skin.

A hybrid of the Wonder Glow and AirBrush Flawless, the product boasts a natural-looking finish but with full coverage. Available in 30 shades, the foundation is infused with new ingredients to the brand such as coconut extract, hyalurosmooth and a bixa orellana seed extract called Bix’Activ. Rose complex, hyaluronic acid and CT pollution defense complex can also be found in the formula. Ultimately, all ingredients work together to illuminate the complexion, provide hydration and prevent pollution particles from penetrating the pores.

Priced at $44 USD, the Beautiful Skin Foundation is now available via CT's website.

@pocketvenus & @Kim888 , Wayne Goss is doing a series of foundations on skin over 40 and started with this one, which I was curious to see.  It looks pretty good. My only other concern with  CT is wear time, hollywood filter did not hold up for me. 

@danielledanielle @pocketvenus good to know! It looks like a bunch of reviews went up today on YouTube so I will have to watch them all and see what people are saying !! 

@danielledanielle Thanks for the tip!

@pocketvenus interesting - I love her face powder and concealer but I always find the rest of her complexion products a bit meh so I’ll be curious to see reviews !!

1 Reply
testing