Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2021 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Dazzling-December-Hauls-2020/m-p/5666193

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2021 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ohhh @Sunnysmom, I’m so sorry. Isn’t that always the way though? I imagine you have an exquisite collection of brushes 🥰. The Hermès seems like it would be a beautiful addition to the family! 😍 

Aww thanks @itsfi but I don’t really! I have a select little group of some that I’ve gotten from some of your recommendations , @blackkitty2014 and others but it’s improving little by little! So crazy $ some of them. I seem to have no problem shelling out a bunch of money for a lip but a brush makes me go waaah?! 

@Sunnysmom, we all have things we are more willing to splurge on than others. 🥰

@itsfi  That brush is gorgeous too

Too hard to resist @PrettyPaint😍😂

@itsfi Yayyy!! I'm so glad you got the brush too! I was starting to think I may have been the only one who lost my mind 😄 Love that you went in store to get it, I couldn't muster up the drive to mine 😄

@Mcakes, nope, you are not alone in losing your mind! 😂 Never!!! 😉 The brush is pretty. 😍

@itsfi @is this Hermès store in SF? How do you like the blusher? Are they sheer? 🥰

@blackkitty2014, I’m really happy with it! 🥰 The photo is the color payoff with 2 swipes with a light hand. These are buildable. The Hermès store has way too many distractions!! 😍

@itsfi so pretty.  If I get the blush or lipstick that would the closest thing to owning something from Hermes even though I dream of a Kelly or Birkin bag.

@SportyGirly125  Haha. I'm right there with you on the handbag dreams.

Thank you @SportyGirly125! Do you have your eye on a particular blush or lippie color?

@itsfi Not really.  It's definitely not a must get for me but a maybe add to list.

FWIW @SportyGirly125, between the blush and the lipsticks from the brand, I’m partial to the blush. 😍 And I’m usually all about the lippies. 

@itsfi I’m glad they have just the refill option to pop in pan for cheaper. 

Yes @SportyGirly125, that’s an option too. A few of us thought about that or about picking up another shade as a refill. I’ll stick with just this Rose Nuit shade for now though; am really liking it. 😍

@itsfi @Thanks for letting me know 

WOw Canada seems to be able to get Rose Poivré the Asian exclusive!

Wow!!! 😍 That's awesome @ChristalM

Canadians up online at Holts! OMG $103 is the blush price! Ouch...

@ChristalM They're 77 USD and I may regret doing it. The only makeup I got during the Sephora sale was mascara, otherwise it was hair and skin restocks. So I was good on that front.  

testing